GC on the way

Dave,

Fantastic news for you and Christine!!!

Very happy to read also that you didn't have to attend an interview for her green card. Many of us here can only hope to be as lucky as you two!

:) CONGRATULATIONS!!! <_<

Clayton & Wen Li

Thanks Clayton.

I'm sure you and Wen Li will continue your smooth road. It wouldn't surprise me if you were able to skip the interview as well. Good luck! :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must feel good to get the paperwork all done. Now you can just live your life. Good luck and maybe we can all be as close to Normal (IL) as possible.

It must feel good to get the paperwork all done. Now you can just live your life. Good luck and maybe we can all be as close to Normal (IL) as possible.

Dang, I almost missed this, as I've forgotten what AOS stands for and don't come here very often :lightning: ...but...

Way to go Dave, that's great news. I'm very happy for you both, man.

tsap seui

Dang, I almost missed this, as I've forgotten what AOS stands for and don't come here very often :) ...but...

tsap seui

Tsap seui, what does "don't come here very often" qualify for you? :D

Dave, a hearty congratulations to both you and Christine! What are you going to do to celebrate?

Lots of dumplings. :)

Wow we had dumplings tonight also. We can all celebrate by eating dumplings.

Edited by Don (see edit history)

Dave, a hearty congratulations to both you and Christine! What are you going to do to celebrate?

Lots of dumplings. :lol:

Wow we had dumplings tonight also.

We had dumplings last night

Sorry to stomp on your post Dave

No worries Ed, fellow Midwesterners can jump into my posts anytime. ;)

I am a little surprised by the responses though. I figured I'd get blasted for liking dumplings so much. (love 'em actually) Glad to hear I'm not the only dumpling fan. :ph34r: My wife laughs at me for wanting them so often. Back home, she says, they're considered a snack or appetizer at best, certainly not worthy of an actual meal. ;) And she's from the dumpling capitol, Shanghai.

I could eat 'em for every meal myself. ;)

Dang, I almost missed this, as I've forgotten what AOS stands for and don't come here very often :lol: ...but...

tsap seui

Tsap seui, what does "don't come here very often" qualify for you? ;)

;) Smitty, use yer imagination...it's probably right ;)

I will say, I truly and sincerely am happy to see guys and their wives move on successfully, but AOS is so far from my thinkin' it might as well be citizenship.... but that wasn't because I haven't tried my ass off. ;) Now that my ass is gone....well.... :ph34r:

tsap seui

Lots of dumplings. :lol:

Wow we had dumplings tonight also.

We had dumplings last night

Sorry to stomp on your post Dave

No worries Ed, fellow Midwesterners can jump into my posts anytime. :Dah:

I am a little surprised by the responses though. I figured I'd get blasted for liking dumplings so much. (love 'em actually) Glad to hear I'm not the only dumpling fan. <_< My wife laughs at me for wanting them so often. Back home, she says, they're considered a snack or appetizer at best, certainly not worthy of an actual meal. B) And she's from the dumpling capitol, Shanghai.

I could eat 'em for every meal myself. :P

Shanghai is the capitol for dumplings? I would have thought Beijing is the best place for them. I know they have the breakfast style in Shanghai, but in Beijing also. I went to a shanghai breakfast dumpling place in Downtown once, i think on or close to Harlem street close to some of those huge wharehouse chinese grocery stores in Chicago. You guys ever go to the old or new china town in downtown?