A little help with translation ?

Hi -

My wife and I are talking about making babies, but she says she has some condition that makes it hard to become pregnant. I asked her technical name of her condition - she says is

¸¾¿Æ¸½¼þÑ×Ö¢

My babelfish translator gives it something weird, I am certain it is wrong. Any of you native speakers can help me with the translation ?

I only ask for my own personal knowledge, so when we are at the hospital it is not big shock to me THEN/THERE.

Thanks in advance !

Hi -

My wife and I are talking about making babies, but she says she has some condition that makes it hard to become pregnant. I asked her technical name of her condition - she says is

妇科附件炎症

My babelfish translator gives it something weird, I am certain it is wrong. Any of you native speakers can help me with the translation ?

I only ask for my own personal knowledge, so when we are at the hospital it is not big shock to me THEN/THERE.

Thanks in advance !

I believe it's an infection in her Ovaries

Just saw Tony's answer as well... should be correct.

Edited by Zhen's Tiger (see edit history)

It is ovary infection.

Ouch. Wow. Ok. Thanks guys n gals. She just went to the doctor this morning to get a new set of treatments, she tells me the medicine will overcome this stuff.

It is ovary infection.

Ouch. Wow. Ok. Thanks guys n gals. She just went to the doctor this morning to get a new set of treatments, she tells me the medicine will overcome this stuff.

I sure hope so, if it's only an infection, that should be fixable. Good luck to you both.

Hi -

¸¾¿Æ¸½¼þÑ×Ö¢

Adnexitis is the Chinese medical term translated for you.

This will tell you a little more about it in English.

http://www.ginecologia.ru/adneksitend.htm

Hi -

¸¾¿Æ¸½¼þÑ×Ö¢

Adnexitis is the Chinese medical term translated for you.

This will tell you a little more about it in English.

http://www.ginecologia.ru/adneksitend.htm

OK - that sounds really nasty. She has medicine now, but I think we need to overcome this before getting more serious about pregnancy.

Thank you for the link.

• 1 month later...

Well, the worst possible thing that could happen, happened.

We found out about it yesterday. I've taken a day to wrap my emotions around it, and thought to post the info here.

She had told me many times that her condition prevented her from getting pregnant easily. After we married, we made love without any birth control.

Each month during her moon time, she bled 'as normal'.

8 weeks ago, she started taking medicine for this condition, as the Chinese version takes about 3 months to work effectively.

6 weeks ago, she started taking injections for upper vertebrae pain, something totally unrelated.

Last week, she started having morning sickness and sore/swollen breasts, but since she didn't think she was pregnant, she just weathered through it.

3 days ago, she was bleeding abnormally.

Yesterday she went to see gyn doctor, who ran tests, and told her she is pregnant, about 10 weeks along.

He also said that because of the pain medicine she was taking, the baby had 0 percent chance of being normal or healthy, and she's going in for further tests and abortion today. He also said that her menstrual-like bleeding during her previous cycles , though abnormal, was something that does occur. We didn't know - we both assumed she's not pregnant.

I'm torn, this has been hard for us, but we are stalwart in our hope to make twins this year.

I've been a wreck , mostly, these last 24 hours - we are apart currently - my next trip is the 11th.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)