HELLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!&

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you need is that blackish-brownish crap that looks like (and smells like) it came from a old septic tank. Ask you wife, she knows exactly what I'm talking about. That'll fix you up in no time.

That is the stuff I mentioned earlier, yes it works great, but.............

The rest of the body is not happy with it, like your stomach!! ;) :roller:

It works unless you vomit it up. And you do want to vomit it up if you can.

??????? :redmad: :bangin:

I don't want to hear about you weenies... I had a bad cold a couple of weeks ago and woke up every morning that nasty@$$ $h*t.... "You Drink Lao Gong!" aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Be a MAN for once in your life Trigg and take that Chinese medicine! :baby:

Yeah Trigg, Man UP!!!! :roller:

I should have known. :Dah:

I should have known.

How many threads with the title, "HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!," has Trigg started? :guitar:

Anybody care to take a guess? :)

Anyways.

Sorta reminds me of the story about, "crying wolf." :P

I know all too well of the "getting sick in China issue."

For no reason should one ever.............ummmmm........

Well, never let family know you have, "bla doods." :o

Well if'n you want to ever be regular again.

Carry some TP at all times too............... :)

:o

When I was there I was able to find the proper over the counter drugs at Carrefour and WalMart..

Good luck with the cold.

Carrefour Rocks for OTC !!!

We all have our own lives and our own wives, and a loving, well-intended partner is all anyone needs. So a wife who insists that a western medicine is ineffective, dangerous or whatever and that a dose of Zhong yao is better is probably well intended and she may be right. Who knows.

My particular wife's reaction to my second cold here was to go to the local "sell everything" market and buy a bunch of (real) wool and knit me a lovely sweater vest I could wear to my classes (I'm a teacher)under my jacket. Another kind of Chinese medicine. It worked!

I am in Nanning now and have had severe chills 2 days in a row. I think it is the moist cold and the fact that the Chinese don't seem to use heaters. If only I had thought about it, I would have brought my hunting clothing and would be toasty warm. The thing that kills me is that I live in Eureka, Montana where it is supposed to be cold. The Chinese seem to manage this chill quite nicely.

A solid 24 hours in bed helped me - but next time I come to China in the winter time I am bringing my hunting long johns and my fur coat.

Edited by shyaushu (see edit history)
Guest Tony n Terrific

I am in Nanning now and have had severe chills 2 days in a row. I think it is the moist cold and the fact that the Chinese don't seem to use heaters. If only I had thought about it, I would have brought my hunting clothing and would be toasty warm. The thing that kills me is that I live in Eureka, Montana where it is supposed to be cold. The Chinese seem to manage this chill quite nicely.

A solid 24 hours in bed helped me - but next time I come to China in the winter time I am bringing my hunting long johns and my fur coat.

I know what you mean I do not have a cold yet and hopefully one will by passs me. The high humidity here in Nanning just penetrates you to the bone. A 50 degree day feels like 30 out. Plus the businesses do not have heat in them. I went to my SO's parent

's home the other night for supper and we all set and had a good meal but in our coats. My hands were numb before we left from the cold in their home.