March in Guangzhou??

I called yesterday and the lady told me, maybe next week, maybe she said!! :(

Well I do not like to call every day but, seeing how it is the start of a new month, why not give it a try?? B)

So my feng and I have a reservation at Guangzhou, it is a table for three!! :D It is on our daughter's birthday so I guess we better get everything we need for her as well!!

Almost on the down hill slide!! :surprise: :whip: :toot: :toot: :P :roller: :(

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first one to congrats you, Mark :P :surprise: :roller: :toot:

What a beautiful way to start the Spring 2008. You do know the trick to pass the interview is that you have to wear "PINK" underwear that day :whip: :( . Now go work on your kitchen sink :toot:.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Edited by hi5pro (see edit history)

Mark, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! I am so happy for you !!!! :whip: :P

This is fantastic news, that only those of us currently orbiting in the holding pattern over beautiful downtown Guangzhou, can truly appreciate !!!

In a recent post, I told you that you would hearing something very soon.

In a recent PM, I told you that you would have an interview on, or before, the 13th.

I have a great sense for these things my friend !!! :surprise:

You have waited the wait and now you will be able to see the wonderful reward !!!

For you, exactly 5.5 months from exiting the NVC, to Interview Day !!! :roller: :toot:

Mark, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! I am so happy for you !!!! :toot: :roller:

This is fantastic news, that only those of us currently orbiting in the holding pattern over beautiful downtown Guangzhou, can truly appreciate !!!

In a recent PM, I told you that you would have an interview on, or before, the 13th.

I have a great sense for these things my friend !!! :toot:

You have waited the wait and now you will be able to see the wonderful reward !!!

For you, exactly 5.5 months from exiting the NVC, to Interview Day !!! :whip: :(

Rog, Gino, and yanjeff thanks for the well wishes!! :(

God I got to get stuff ready!! :surprise:

The kithchen sink was deliverd back in October when I was there, it just needs some updating of stuff!!

The basement will pretty much be done by then, now me being ready!! Oh yeah!!! B)

Mark and feng!! Finally!! :P

Mark, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! I am so happy for you !!!! :D :toot:

I have a great sense for these things my friend !!! :lol:

For you, exactly 5.5 months from exiting the NVC, to Interview Day !!! :yay: :yay:

Rog, Gino, and yanjeff thanks for the well wishes!! :D

God I got to get stuff ready!! :rolleyes:

The kithchen sink was deliverd back in October when I was there, it just needs some updating of stuff!!

The basement will pretty much be done by then, now me being ready!! Oh yeah!!! ;)

Mark and feng!! Finally!! :headbang:

Mark, how long are you going to make Lao Po sleep down in the basement !!?? :ph34r:

When will you let her come up, into the main part of your house ??? :roller:

Mark, that is just fantastic news, buddy!!! I'm very happy for you. And I hope the rest of the next graduating class, soon get their "certificates" to step onstage and get the visa.

tsap seui

Great news Mark :headbang: :rolleyes: told you you would get early March, now go get that pink.

Oh and dont forget to wear pink undies that day (all of you) :roller:

Pink Thong! absolutely, and try not to sqirm - they will think you have something to hide other than proctologic floss.

Seriously - congrats. My lady is so happy that I know so many successful stories. She only hears the bad ones back home.

Edited by Jay & Ping (see edit history)

Hi Mark,

Since I am your true buddy so this is what I am going to send you for the interview B) Good luck. I am so happy for you. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BcnGnaArL._AA280_.jpg

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Hi Mark,

Since I am your true buddy so this is what I am going to send you for the interview :lol: Good luck. I am so happy for you. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BcnGnaArL._AA280_.jpg

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Rog, she will sleep downstairs until she minds her tongue!! :(

Oh wait that is one of the parts I like!! B)

Gino, no problem, I am a metro-sexual or something like that!! :P