March in Guangzhou??

Congrats! Lets hope they post it out before they go on holiday leave. Nothing quite like springtime in Illinois. :)

Fellows thanks for all those wishes, and yes it does mean a lot to me!!

Roger, Dave, Dave, Mike, Gino, no pink underwear!!

March 13, is daughter's birthday and she will be there, how can they turn her down?? B) <_<

izus here I come!! B)

Mark, get busy and get your honey prepared for the interview. Don't look back but instead focus on the kitchen sink. I have learned that GZ can turn things on a dime if one isn't totally prepared. Go for it man and give them all you've got! I am pulling for you all the way! :)

Thanks for the advice buddy, left it with her in October and have sent her updates and other stuff the last few weeks. I am going to have a cam to cam call every weekend to make sure her and daughter know every bit of paper on the dange thing!! B)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike and Lily

I called yesterday and the lady told me, maybe next week, maybe she said!! :(

Well I do not like to call every day but, seeing how it is the start of a new month, why not give it a try?? B)

So my feng and I have a reservation at Guangzhou, it is a table for three!! :D It is on our daughter's birthday so I guess we better get everything we need for her as well!!

Almost on the down hill slide!! :blink: :o :toot: :huh: :rolleyes: :lol: :P

Wow! We have our interview on 03/12. Almost the same!

I called yesterday and the lady told me, maybe next week, maybe she said!! :(

Well I do not like to call every day but, seeing how it is the start of a new month, why not give it a try?? B)

So my feng and I have a reservation at Guangzhou, it is a table for three!! :D It is on our daughter's birthday so I guess we better get everything we need for her as well!!

Wow, great news !! We should be seeing a lot of PINK out of GUZ, come March !!!

I called yesterday and the lady told me, maybe next week, maybe she said!! B)

Well I do not like to call every day but, seeing how it is the start of a new month, why not give it a try?? :D

Congrats Mike and Lily! :(

I called yesterday and the lady told me, maybe next week, maybe she said!! B)

Well I do not like to call every day but, seeing how it is the start of a new month, why not give it a try?? :D

Almost on the down hill slide!! :blink: :o :( :huh: :rolleyes: :lol: :toot:

Wow, great news !! We should be seeing a lot of PINK out of GUZ, come March !!!

What somebody is ahead of us, no......................... :D

Just kidding, good luck and hope all goes well!! :D

One request, make the VO's in a good mood, take cookies or something and leave them wanting to only do good!! ;)

Things seem to be picking up here, now for you Roger good friend!! I need to able to make my California trip and see you and Lao po!! :P