Address for G325a forms

Hello all,

I am currently putting the finishing touches on the G325a forms, but the address lines are entirely too small for my wifes last work and home addresses, should I submit an additional page? Thanks for any help.

Brooks

The lines are small and we attached an extra bio page with complete information that she signed and dated just like the G-325A asks you to do on the bottom of it!! :ph34r:

Also welcome to CFL, read as much as you can it will save you money and your sanity!! :ph34r:

Hello all,

I am currently putting the finishing touches on the G325a forms, but the address lines are entirely too small for my wifes last work and home addresses, should I submit an additional page? Thanks for any help.

Brooks

Thanks for all the info guys, I do have one additional question, due to the fact Im just beginning our paperwork, she doesn't have an Alien Registration number, am I correct in understanding thats something I'll be provided from this process later?

Thanks again!

Hello all,

Brooks

Thanks for all the info guys, I do have one additional question, due to the fact Im just beginning our paperwork, she doesn't have an Alien Registration number, am I correct in understanding thats something I'll be provided from this process later?

Thanks again!

When you get the "long" awaited NOA2 you will get your "A" number!!!

It will be right above the name of your beneficiary!! <_<

Hello all,

Brooks

Options:

1. Submit an additional information page.

2. Write the address in by hand.

3. Use PDF Software to merge the cells on that line.

This was what I did. Once the cells are mergered, it gives a little more room to work with. I also remember dropping the font size from 12 to 10. This allowed a slightly longer address. Then I just typed the address across the line. It fit barely, but it fit on the form. Acrobat Reader allows you to adjust the font size, but not merge cells.

This question has come up many times. Are we interested in keeping a modified, downloadable form on Candle? If so, I can modify the forms that need merged cells and post them for other to use.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Hello all,

Brooks

Options:

1. Submit an additional information page.

2. Write the address in by hand.

3. Use PDF Software to merge the cells on that line.

This was what I did. Once the cells are mergered, it gives a little more room to work with. I also remember dropping the font size from 12 to 10. This allowed a slightly longer address. Then I just typed the address across the line. It fit barely, but it fit on the form. Acrobat Reader allows you to adjust the font size, but not merge cells.

This question has come up many times. Are we interested in keeping a modified, downloadable form on Candle? If so, I can modify the forms that need merged cells and post them for other to use.

Thanks for the tips, My addresses are so long, font reduction is still no option. I am just going for the additional page, so it can be read clearly. I do think that a downloadable modified form would be helpful to others though.. By the way hows Portland, just moved from there back home to Ohio, miss the great beer.

By the way hows Portland, just moved from there back home to Ohio, miss the great beer.

As always Portland is great. Now the weather on the other hand sucks. It can't make up its mind to snow, freezing rain or just plain rain. But then that's the kind of weather we get. The funniest thing happened to me the other day at one of my customer's. I was installing a digital imager on there network by one of their side entrances. It was the next day after one of our dusting of snow days. It was cloudy, but the sun was starting to break through the clouds. Someone walked by and asked, "Oh, what is that the sun?" I had to laugh. I told him, "Oh yeah, of course it is the true Oregonian who has to ask what is that strange orange object in the sky."

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Brooks ... where are you in the US? We're always looking for SoCal people to pull into our group.

In Ohio, wish i were in california though.

It is OK to be a Toledo "mudhen"!! My parent company is there, every now and then get to make that fun trip across Indiana!! :D