If you are going to China soon

If you are leaving to see your SO during and/or around the spring festival let everyone know when and where, maybe we can meet.

although my schedule is pretty much booked for my entire 2 weeks with lao po, I could definitely meet up and have a lunch with anyone in the area of Shanghai/Kunshan/Suzhou between January 29th - February 12th

If you are leaving to see your SO during and/or around the spring festival let everyone know when and where, maybe we can meet.

although my schedule is pretty much booked for my entire 2 weeks with lao po, I could definitely meet up and have a lunch with anyone in the area of Shanghai/Kunshan/Suzhou between January 29th - February 12th

Man I wished I was going then and I would definitely meet up with you. I last went to SZ during the spring festival in Feb 2005. Have fun man as I know you will.

Man I wished I was going then and I would definitely meet up with you. I last went to SZ during the spring festival in Feb 2005. Have fun man as I know you will.

Shucks Carl, I've got to finish a project I started last Friday for some homeowners and am anticipating a possible trip in mid Feb. to go see the lil' rabbit. Looks like we'll miss laughing at life together this trip...and I'd be in the frozen north anyhow.

Have a great trip man. You'll love the fireworks.

tsap seui

I'm leaving Washington, DC (IAD) Dulles at 1:00 on Wed. the 23rd and arrive in Nanning at 10:45 on Fri. the 25th. Will be there thru April 22nd.

Good luck. BTW, do you live in the Washington DC area? I live on the eastern shore of Maryland.

I'm leaving Washington, DC (IAD) Dulles at 1:00 on Wed. the 23rd and arrive in Nanning at 10:45 on Fri. the 25th. Will be there thru April 22nd.

Anywhere around Easton, Jing Quan?

It's lookin' like I might take off from Dulles on my birthday, and actually see a Chinese New Year. At least if United still has room on flight 897 early next week.

Have fun, yaw.

tsap seui

Guest Tony Terrific

I will be meeting my Special Other for the 1st time during the Spring Festival in Guangxi Province. Our plans are to go to Nanning, Guilin and Behai we are planning over 3 weeks vacation together.