That Good Feeling of New Underwear

At my old company we use to sell many chemicals that are put on new clothes to keep them folded and looking great while on the hanger or in the package. I wash to get rid of many of these chemicals. Some of them and not very good for you, but come off in the wash. The clothes are made in china and in USA it is assumed that they are washed before wearing. No real laws on the fabric finish.

At my old company we use to sell many chemicals that are put on new clothes to keep them folded and looking great while on the hanger or in the package. I wash to get rid of many of these chemicals. Some of them and not very good for you, but come off in the wash. The clothes are made in china and in USA it is assumed that they are washed before wearing. No real laws on the fabric finish.

I wondered about that, I always wash them because they itch not because I fear someone else already has had them on! :D :roller:

Now from an earlier thread I can no longer use a hotel glass!

Edited by Shenzhen K-1 (see edit history)

Jin says I should buy my underwear from a thrift store as theres no need to waste money on new clothes for me !!!! :huh:

No way. How about bugs?

If she really said that, she's not Chinese.

Oh man, I wish I could stop the lil'' rabbit from "dressin'" me. When in Chinatucky, I keep gettin' drug into these "ca-lothes" shops and havin' long pants and suit coats placed into my arms...IIIEEEEE...I loves ya baby...but...but...but...I likes the freedom of shorts and short sleeves...and shoes?....sniff, sniff... what's wrong with my Aussie flip flops?

I do like the Chinese style of simply droppin' trou and tryin' on that new pair of pants you like right there with everyone watchin'....but....that means I had to buy a pair of underware...just to go shoppin'!!!!! SO CONFININ'!!!! And she wouldn't let me wear the pair of undies that says "HOME OF THE WHOPPER" on the front. :o

Oh well, one of us has a lot of school housin' to go through....and I'm fearful, IT AIN'T HER!!!!

Fairdinkum, I am.

tsap seui