At last something goes right

After all the delays that we went through, things have finally gone right once my wife made it state-side.

Her entry through the LAX port of entry went very smoothly and she received her green card and her SSN card in the mail today! Two weeks to the day from her date of entry.

She also met the Chinese owner and workers at the local Chinese restaraunt. Turns out that they are from the NorthEast also. They indicated that they might be able to help with her daughter getting a work visa.

One of us is going to have to get a job soon though as it is expensive in the US even when just visiting!

After all the delays that we went through, things have finally gone right once my wife made it state-side.  

Her entry through the LAX port of entry went very smoothly and she received her green card and her SSN card in the mail today!  Two weeks to the day from her date of entry.

She also met the Chinese owner and workers at the local Chinese restaraunt.  Turns out that they are from the NorthEast also.  They indicated that they might be able to help with her daughter getting a work visa.

One of us is going to have to get a job soon though as it is expensive in the US even when just visiting!

GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!

PS: I also need the post :

Eric&Yuhui 2752 posts

Mick 2170 posts

The lil' weasel is sneaking on me while I was busy moving in in FL

:greenblob:

Owen, kidding apart, we are very happy for you.. By the way, today I relinquished my last link to KS. Sent my KS car tag back for a refund ! LOL