Blue slip..

Your story scares me a lot.

I always thought our interview would be easy, but we have no child together, no wedding photos.

She lives in China, I live in USA ..

We own property together, but were in the over 40 group, so really a baby is not in the cards for us... though I'd love one.

I am really scared I have nothing to show them really. We have a few pictures, but that's obviously not enough.

If they say our relationship isn't "bonafied" I think I am stuck. I have nothing to show them. :ph34r: I guess I'll move to China if they turn us down.

I guess I best write that letter and send it to my wife ahead of time.

I really am worried...

Good luck for your visa, I know you'll be fine!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your story scares me a lot.

I always thought our interview would be easy, but we have no child together, no wedding photos.

She lives in China, I live in USA ..

We own property together, but were in the over 40 group, so really a baby is not in the cards for us... though I'd love one.

I am really scared I have nothing to show them really. We have a few pictures, but that's obviously not enough.

If they say our relationship isn't "bonafied" I think I am stuck. I have nothing to show them. :ph34r: I guess I'll move to China if they turn us down.

I guess I best write that letter and send it to my wife ahead of time.

I really am worried...

Good luck for your visa, I know you'll be fine!

I am worried as well but it is the fact that things are close, very close!! B)

KITCHEN SINK LIST:

This is a personal recommendation based on interview and overcome, and more than the minimum required information to bring. Don¡¯t confuse this recommend with guidelines stated by GUZ or other federal agencies. The VO is able to ask for anything. This list seeks to have as much as possible available.

1. Chinese beneficiary

A. Proof for Interview appointment:

- Your P4 appointment letter (must have to gain entry to consulate).

- Passport (must have to gain entry to consulate)

- Receipt for the paid immigration fee

- Copy of the Notice of Action (NOA2 you received)

- Original Medical forms and exam results in sealed envelope

- Medical x-ray

B. Dependents:

If there are dependent children immigrating to the US with the Chinese beneficiary:

- Passport (or can be on Chinese beneficiary)

- Birth certificate

- Medical exam

- Passport photos, at least four (4). Print name on back.

- Police certificate, if over 16 years old

- Proof of full custody

- Death certificate (if deceased)

- Additional forms/documents as required

C. "Ex" Spouse (as applicable)

- Proof of residency (if divorced)

- Death certificate (if deceased)

credzba, hang in there buddy. Fear is a good thing sometimes cause it makes you WORK to solve what you see as a problem.

You were given much good information here to work with. Color copy your passport, hand write (and get notorized) a letter of evolution of relationship and send it over if you can't go to China for her interview.

Try having your lady hand over the evo of relationship letter along with your copies of your passport when the VO asks her for her passport.

Study what the others have advised you and get her everything you can from those lists.

You guys will be OKAY, she will do good at her interview....If you allow it, fear, often motivates one to a higher plan of action.

Good luck to you both,

Fairdinkum, I am.

tsap seui