Ca DMV Written Test

Hey, way to go! My wife asked me to pick up a Driver Handbook in Chinese, which I did. This will probably be a long drawn out venture, but, we have to start sometime. Her friend just took her written test and failed because she didn't notice that there were two pages of questions and she didn't do the last page. To be continued . . . :blink:

Hey, way to go! My wife asked me to pick up a Driver Handbook in Chinese, which I did. This will probably be a long drawn out venture, but, we have to start sometime. Her friend just took her written test and failed because she didn't notice that there were two pages of questions and she didn't do the last page. To be continued . . . :blink:

My wife didn't start to study until she finished school on 12/18.

Materials used:

Ca DMV Handbook in Chinese

DMV videos on youtube

DMV tutorials and practice tests on DMV site

Took test in Chinese

Hey, way to go! My wife asked me to pick up a Driver Handbook in Chinese, which I did. This will probably be a long drawn out venture, but, we have to start sometime. Her friend just took her written test and failed because she didn't notice that there were two pages of questions and she didn't do the last page. To be continued . . . :)

My wife didn't start to study until she finished school on 12/18.

Materials used:

Ca DMV Handbook in Chinese

DMV videos on youtube

DMV tutorials and practice tests on DMV site

Took test in Chinese

Very wonderful news!!! I copied the Washington state for my feng, when here she can take the test orally with non-relative for all you fellow Illinois dudes!!

Permit mean driving lessons??????? :blink: