If this holds up our visa I swear I will

Trying to be optimistic, I put together Ling's packet 4 information. Affidavit of support, proof of relationship (10 trips in less than a year!) and so forth.

Then I came upon our original NOA 2. The gosh darn thing EXPIRED in March!

I know they are supposed to extend but you can just bet at least one person will get caught in a snafu related to this. Better not be me :angry: :greenblob: :redblob:

Guest R2D2
Trying to be optimistic, I put together Ling's packet 4 information.  Affidavit of support, proof of relationship (10 trips in less than a year!) and so forth.

Then I came upon our original NOA 2.  The gosh darn thing EXPIRED in March!

I know they are supposed to extend but you can just bet at least one person will get caught in a snafu related to this.  Better not be me :greenblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:

Know you heard this before!!! :ph34r: Due to 9/11, they will be automatically extended. :angry:

Mine was to expire at the end of july this year, I wrote MH and GZ and they both answered saying that it was a regular part of the consulate to extend these. I saved mine, if you have time write MH tonight and GZ tonight, this they answer very fast, than you have it in print.