Overses Employment Agencies/Corp

Dave, maybe not that warm!!!!! :D :P

My feng told me today that Shenzhen is very "colda"!! It was a high of 50F and a low of 44F!! B)

Now I do remember that all those homes south of the "Yangtzee River" do not have heaters!!

Mark

Mark, right now 50F would be down right balmy compared to the weather we have up here in Chicago and Detroit areas.

My hands have been killing me for the past couple days with this change in weather from cold to real cold. :D

And just think, my misses is sittin in 17F degree weather and won't use the dadgum heater I bought her. :)

I can hear her say too much. No gooda............

Dave, maybe not that warm!!!!! :P ;)

My feng told me today that Shenzhen is very "colda"!! It was a high of 50F and a low of 44F!! :D

Now I do remember that all those homes south of the "Yangtzee River" do not have heaters!!

Mark

Mark, right now 50F would be down right balmy compared to the weather we have up here in Chicago and Detroit areas.

My hands have been killing me for the past couple days with this change in weather from cold to real cold. :D

And just think, my misses is sittin in 17F degree weather and won't use the dadgum heater I bought her. :)

She always says "expensive." I always tell her that i will give her money for this and I want her to be comfortable but she is stuck in her ways. I guess I can't compete with her 39 years of experience. B)

Dave, maybe not that warm!!!!! ;) ;)

My feng told me today that Shenzhen is very "colda"!! It was a high of 50F and a low of 44F!! ;)

Mark

My hands have been killing me for the past couple days with this change in weather from cold to real cold. ;)

She always says "expensive." I always tell her that i will give her money for this and I want her to be comfortable but she is stuck in her ways. I guess I can't compete with her 39 years of experience. ;)

Funny, but Oh so true!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to the $$, I have given in and just ler her handle them, not ever winning that battle. I have given up my side of the bed, food, what battles did I win??

Dave, where is that great list again?? :lol:

Dave, maybe not that warm!!!!! ;) ;)

My feng told me today that Shenzhen is very "colda"!! It was a high of 50F and a low of 44F!! :o

Mark

My hands have been killing me for the past couple days with this change in weather from cold to real cold. :)

And just think, my misses is sittin in 17F degree weather and won't use the dadgum heater I bought her. :lol:

She always says "expensive." I always tell her that i will give her money for this and I want her to be comfortable but she is stuck in her ways. I guess I can't compete with her 39 years of experience. :lol:

Funny, but Oh so true!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to the $$, I have given in and just ler her handle them, not ever winning that battle. I have given up my side of the bed, food, what battles did I win??

Dave, where is that great list again?? :lol:

Workin on it. For some reason it keeps getting longer. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bumped, Due to recent questions

Bumped to top, due to questions

Bumped to top, due to questions in this thread; http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=33891&hl= The corporations are very real and I found numerous positions in China for my specific career field and NO; had nothing to do with teaching English as a Second Language.