P-3 P-3 P-3 P-3 P-3

Well I got my buddy at NVC today, funny when they know you by first name!! :bangin: :Dah: Our P-3 was logged in yesterday and will be leaving tomorrow morning to my feng!!

We have our 169 and 230 ready to go, going to send it back without waiting and then pay the fee when she goes to GZU for the final days and medical exam!!

Any other thoughts please help, been reading all of these other posts the last few months and now I can not remember a dange thing!! :D

I finally got my :crutch: present!!

I just hope Rob, Roger, toplaw, Steveanddrong, YanJeff, credzba, EXO1, and of course tsap seui are right behind me!!

Edited by Shenzhen K-1 (see edit history)
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!! Mark :clapping: :clapping:

Your Christmas wish is granted. Don't need to wait for the package. Just EMS the P3 forms out tomorrow. We wasted almost 1 month to wait for the P3 and it is never arrived to Lulu. Don't need to rush on paying the VISA fee and medical either. You can do those after you received the P4 (you have to have the P4 to do those). Right now you should get your I-134 ready and make sure Feng's passport is ready (will not expire within 1 1/2 year to be on the safe side) and then bug the shxt out of DOS for your P4 and interview date. Good luck buddy.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Congratulations!! Mark :clapping: :clapping:

Your Christmas wish is granted. Don't need to wait for the package. Just EMS the P3 forms out tomorrow. We wasted almost 1 month to wait for the P3 and it is never arrived to Lulu. Don't need to rush on paying the VISA fee and medical either. You can do those after you received the P4 (you have to have the P4 to do those). Right now you should get your I-134 ready and make sure Feng's passport is ready (will not expire within 1 1/2 year to be on the safe side) and then bug the shxt out of DOS for your P4 and interview date. Good luck buddy.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Thanks everybody for all the help and good wishes!! :ok:

Boy do I need to finish the basement now!!! :ok:

Hey, that is really exciting news for you guys !!! :xmastree:

A little over 90 days since it left the NVC for GUZ !!

Just to clarify, did you talk to someone at the NVC, or at DOS ??

My thought was, that once the NVC sent it to GUZ, the DOS call center took over for the status updates ?? Or, does it matter ??

Again, best wishes on moving forward and having an interview date real soon !!

I am still trying to recover from that long wait for the NOA-2......that was a killer !! Now I am just happy to have my I-129F (K-3/4) file sitting on the loading dock at GUZ. :headbang:

Well I got my buddy at NVC today, funny when they know you by first name!! :xmastree: :roller: Our P-3 was logged in yesterday and will be leaving tomorrow morning to my feng!!

We have our 169 and 230 ready to go, going to send it back without waiting and then pay the fee when she goes to GZU for the final days and medical exam!!

Any other thoughts please help, been reading all of these other posts the last few months and now I can not remember a dange thing!! :D

I finally got my :headbang: present!!

I just hope Rob, Roger, toplaw, Steveanddrong, YanJeff, credzba, EXO1, and of course tsap seui are right behind me!!

I wont be far behind you Shenzhen.

I had a friend mail my ds-230 forms to nvc yesterday, so my file will hopefully be on its way to guz by Jan.

I still don't understand what happens next on ir/1 but I ask in another post so maybe some one will explain to me there.

Hey soldier, that is some GREAT news!!! You guys are well on your way, now.

It would be great to meet you and some of the other guys in line, at ACH.

Ya know, I see so many guys like yourself talkin' about what they've gotta, or wanna, fix up in their house for the lil' lady's arrival. Heck, that is what I do for a living...make people's dreams come true....with new kitchens, bathrooms, finished basements with bedrooms, bathrooms,and smart wiring, additions, new outhouses...you name it. I met Mike (and Rong) too late to help him out before Rong came home, but it made me think about how cool it would be to travel around, meet some of the guys and take some of the stress off them by fixin' up their homes for the lil' lady's arrival. I used to fly all over the country, teaching classes in major cities but never really saw any of the cities...except when the plane landed and took off, this would be one way to see America.

Then again...With the lil' rabbit in American chains and shackles in the GUZ prison I may need to change all my tools and chargers from 110v to 240v and just ship them over yonder to China, get me a 1950's worn out bicycle to haul them around on, and start workin' in those concrete condos they call homes...I've already checked out their plumbing and electrical styles and they are a breeze. Or maybe I could start another carpet cleaning company with the lil' rabbit as owner...if they have any carpets in China that they are willin' to pay to get cleaned :headbang: I am a certified master cleaner and certified senior carpet inspector

Or, maybe I'll find a place close to that ol' Jawga hillbilly Charles and his wife and we'll all lay around in hammock's smokin' some of them fine Chinese ceegars hand rolled by Chairman Mao hisowndamn self, pick and grin on our geetars a bit, then head off to dinner and sing some 'kari-joke'. Shucks, Charles and me could probably scare us up some other Chinese players and start a "Chinabilly" rock n' funk band :xmastree:

Good luck to ya Mark, Rob, Jeff, and the other guys in que, you are all gonna do just fine and your ladies will bring home the pink paper from their VO's.

tsap seui

Have nail gun

Will travel

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Hey, that is really exciting news for you guys !!! :P

A little over 90 days since it left the NVC for GUZ !!

Just to clarify, did you talk to someone at the NVC, or at DOS ??

My thought was, that once the NVC sent it to GUZ, the DOS call center took over for the status updates ?? Or, does it matter ??

Again, best wishes on moving forward and having an interview date real soon !!

I am still trying to recover from that long wait for the NOA-2......that was a killer !! Now I am just happy to have my I-129F (K-3/4) file sitting on the loading dock at GUZ. :D

Sorry Roger, let me clarify the number..........

202-663-1225 then 1-5-0 to get a real person!! I talked to the same guy I normally get and he asked when did you call in last? I thought Oh No I must be on the pest list or something?? :roller: He then told me, well I finally have some good news, your P-3 was entered yesterday and will be on it's way in the morning there!! :D

And yes it is now a Merry :xmastree:

Now if I can get her here by Valentine's Day!! :headbang:

Hey soldier, that is some GREAT news!!! You guys are well on your way, now.

It would be great to meet you and some of the other guys in line, at ACH.

Ya know, I see so many guys like yourself talkin' about what they've gotta, or wanna, fix up in their house for the lil' lady's arrival. Heck, that is what I do for a living...make people's dreams come true....with new kitchens, bathrooms, finished basements with bedrooms, bathrooms,and smart wiring, additions, new outhouses...you name it. I met Mike (and Rong) too late to help him out before Rong came home, but it made me think about how cool it would be to travel around, meet some of the guys and take some of the stress off them by fixin' up their homes for the lil' lady's arrival. I used to fly all over the country, teaching classes in major cities but never really saw any of the cities...except when the plane landed and took off, this would be one way to see America.

Then again...With the lil' rabbit in American chains and shackles in the GUZ prison I may need to change all my tools and chargers from 110v to 240v and just ship them over yonder to China, get me a 1950's worn out bicycle to haul them around on, and start workin' in those concrete condos they call homes...I've already checked out their plumbing and electrical styles and they are a breeze. Or maybe I could start another carpet cleaning company with the lil' rabbit as owner...if they have any carpets in China that they are willin' to pay to get cleaned :lol: I am a certified master cleaner and certified senior carpet inspector

Or, maybe I'll find a place close to that ol' Jawga hillbilly Charles and his wife and we'll all lay around in hammock's smokin' some of them fine Chinese ceegars hand rolled by Chairman Mao hisowndamn self, pick and grin on our geetars a bit, then head off to dinner and sing some 'kari-joke'. Shucks, Charles and me could probably scare us up some other Chinese players and start a "Chinabilly" rock n' funk band :)

Good luck to ya Mark, Rob, Jeff, and the other guys in que, you are all gonna do just fine and your ladies will bring home the pink paper from their VO's.

tsap seui

Have nail gun

Will travel

You know buddy my basement is not done yet!!! :) :) :( :)

Our P-3 was logged in yesterday and will be leaving tomorrow morning to my feng!!

Any other thoughts please help, been reading all of these other posts the last few months and now I can not remember a dange thing!! :lol:

That ought to really impress the mailroom after they return from the holiday, having your P3 arrive even before they posted yours out (said posting day by DOS to actual posting day by GUZ is about 5 extra working days).

Have heard it worked out ok for another (SL), so hoping for the very best for you too.

The news is a very nice Christmas gift, just in time. :(

Our P-3 was logged in yesterday and will be leaving tomorrow morning to my feng!!

Any other thoughts please help, been reading all of these other posts the last few months and now I can not remember a dange thing!! :(

That ought to really impress the mailroom after they return from the holiday, having your P3 arrive even before they posted yours out (said posting day by DOS to actual posting day by GUZ is about 5 extra working days).

Have heard it worked out ok for another (SL), so hoping for the very best for you too.

The news is a very nice Christmas gift, just in time. :ph34r:

I will have her send it out on Monday her time and they will get it Wednesday morning?? My hope is to get it there before January and then get on the February interview schedule??

Well maybe anyway??

Merry :lol: