Card Production Ordered December 11, 2007

Well the journey is almost over, my wife's 10-year green card production was ordered December 11, 2007. She has mention she would like to take the citizenship test in 2008/2009. I owe a lot of thanks to all here at the Candle who have a wealth of knowledge and information and are willing to share and good luck to all of you still in the process. :D

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered. December 11, 2007

Had Biometrics 11-15-2007.

Edited by BillV 8-16-2004 (see edit history)

Well the journey is almost over, my wife's 10-year green card production was ordered December 11, 2007. She has mention she would like to take the citizenship test in 2008/2009. I owe a lot of thanks to all here at the Candle who have a wealth of knowledge and information and are willing to share and good luck to all of you still in the process. :lol:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

man thats awesome!!!

congrats the both of you!!!

WOW! All the old-timers here are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

This last month, we took the oath and Maggie became a citizen. 8 years from start to finish. She could have done it sooner but she was not in a big hurry.

FYI - If your wife wants to have a name change, this would be the last time she can do it legally without having to go back to court to do it.

Great News. Wow.

We should be right behind you.

CSC received my wife's I-751 Oct 16.

Man, now you have me watching the mailbox. :(

Well, so much for watching the mailbox cause it worked.

Lisa got her Biometrics appointment letter today.

Scheduled for 12-22-2007. Just in time for Christmas.

Interesting part was the application number on this letter is completely different than on the first NOA.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Well the journey is almost over, my wife's 10-year green card production was ordered December 11, 2007. She has mention she would like to take the citizenship test in 2008/2009. I owe a lot of thanks to all here at the Candle who have a wealth of knowledge and information and are willing to share and good luck to all of you still in the process. :xmastree:

Received 10 year green card today 12-18-2007

Congrats on the card order. That is great news.

I saw this on a Naturalization website about the test. We are gearing up to apply for Naturalization before October next year.

RECENT NEWS - THE REDESIGNED NATURALIZATION EXAM

In the interest of creating a more standardized, fair, and meaningful naturalization process, the USCIS recently completed a multi-year redesign of the U.S. citizenship exam. The revised naturalization exam, with an emphasis on the fundamental concepts of American democracy and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship, will help encourage citizenship applicants to learn and identify with the basic values we all share as Americans.

The new redesigned naturalization exam will take effect on October 1, 2008. After this date, all citizenship applicants must take the new test. Individuals that have submitted their citizenship application before October 1, 2008 but been scheduled to have the naturalization interview after October 1, 2008 can choose whether to take the current or redesigned naturalization exam. All applicants scheduled for the naturalization interview after October 1, 2009 must take the new test.

The U.S. citizenship test study guide developed by U.S. Immigration Support covers both the current and redesigned test including the 100 civics questions and answers. Additional topics making up the naturalization exam include an English oral, reading and writing test in addition to 10 questions about the American government, integrated civics and the American history.