Gino & Lulu's PINK Details

Guest hi5pro

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great info Gino...........Again, Congratulations !!

Interesting that the same nice VO you met during the ACH, picked up your file for the interview; she hand picked you !!! :doctor:

Best wishes and a safe trip back to CA !!! :blink:

Congratulations again and thanks for the details of your "VO" meeting!! :) Interesting and a little confusing, just about the time I got the whole thing figured out something new comes along. Do not know how a ring on a K-1 helps either but GZU will more then likely see more rings from now on!! :blink: :o :)

Nice :doctor: present for sure!!

Just got back to White Swan from our "initial celebration" and it's time for the details of our interview:

We were at the ACH yesterday and I walked to the VO with a big smile and said "Good afternoon" and she replied "Good afternoon". I told her that I do not have any specific question. I just want to register that I am here with Lulu and see if she can provide me any last minute suggestions. We chatted casually until she notice I have a ring and she started to type something. I ended my conversation with "I hope you can find that Lulu and I are so deeply in love tomorrow." and she gave me back a big smile.

Lulu and I went to GUZ at 7:00 for our 7:15am interview (2 minutes walk from Grand Palace) and waited in front of the building. They started to let people in at 8:15 am (I guess they don't really mean 7:15 am on the appointment letter :unsure: ) giving out the first number tag after verifying her passport and P4 letter. We kissed in front of the "coffee shop" and she went up to the 5th floor.

They were seated after the security check point. She got her interview number after they announce her name then she went back to her seat. Her number was called 30 minutes later. She went up and said "Good morning" and VO said " Š…ºÃ". Lulu was instructed to open the medical envelope and handed the forms to the VO. VO said "I talked to your fiance yesterday." Lulu said "Really?? He told me you are a very nice and kind lady." :ph34r:

The questions:

VO: "Pass port"

Lulu: "Here you go"

VO: Can I have the I-134?"

Lulu gave it to her.

VO: "Do you know the reason of his divorce?"

Lulu answered.

VO: "Where does his ex lives at? and her company's name?" (We did not expect the VO will ask my EX's job info.)

Lulu answered and told her she does not know my ex's work.

VO: " Does your fiance has any child?"

Lulu answered and she told the VO she met my son.

VO: (Open her eyes widely) " Really?? can I see the pictures?"

Lulu handed our beautiful photo album to her.

VO paid some attention to the pictures of Lulu and my son and just flipped through the rest.

VO: "Do you have any child? Will you bring the child with you?"

Lulu answered.

VO: "Are you a CCP?"

Lulu: "No, I am not"

VO: "You pass"

Our thoughts

1) I really think the RING made the difference. The VO started to type something after she saw my ring during the ACH and became very nice to me.

2) Lulu said VO pulled out her files from a pink folder and some are in the purplish and blue folders. Don't know if that make any difference.

3) Don't have to be there too early. It really does not make any difference.

4) Make sure to go to the restroom before you headed to the 5th floor. That morning coffee cup is bigger then you think.

Thanks for all the prayers from you and we are really appreciated.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

CONGRADULATIONS£¡£¡

I¿éÄØΪÓйÅÓï˵ÎÒuldgetÌìºÓƶÀ§£¡