A Dream Come True?

Last night I had the most strangest dream. I dreamed that the CIS sent me an email apologizing for the length of time it has taken to get my stepdaughter's greencard. The email was very apologetic saying that on my request they will send me all records involving my stepdaughter's case, etc. USCONGUZ was also mentioned in my dream.

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about this strange dream I just had. It was a strange dream.

This morning I checked my email like I do every morning an lo and behold, there was an email from CIS!! I wasn't even thinking about the dream when I was checking my email but there it was! A email from the CIS:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC043xxxxxx0

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 3, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My dream literally came true! Above is a portion of the email I received this morning.

That is even more strange than the dream itself! It did come true. Why did I dream this last night and received the email this morning? Am I clairvoyant? Strange indeed! :threeques:

Well, it's been 3 1/2 years to get this card. I'll be happy when it arrives.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :o :unsure:

Congratulations!

Yep, a perfect example of a "Very Apologetic," response from the CIS. :Dah:

That is about as good as it gets. Take it and run. :rolleyes:

Your comment,

"I'll be happy when it arrives."

Sounds a little like you will believe it when you see it.

Understandable.

Anyway,

Great News Ty.

I have heard of stranger things happening. There is so much about our world we just don't know. This includes the sixth sense type mumbo jumbo mind blowing things. Don't the Chinese believe that all dreams have a purpose and meaning?

Anyway, what a great way to have "Merry Christmas...".