11th.5 hour question >.<

:unsure: OK .. I have two questions.

1.) Do I need an I-864 for a K-1 ?

2.) My SO is bringing her 12 year old daught. 001 is telling her she needs an I-134 for each person. I was under the impression that, since her duaghters name is on the I-34, that she only needed the one. Clarification please?

Thanks!

:D OK .. I have two questions.

2.) My SO is bringing her 12 year old daught. 001 is telling her she needs an I-134 for each person. I was under the impression that, since her duaghters name is on the I-34, that she only needed the one. Clarification please?

Thanks!

I was told to make one up for both by lawyer and many CFL old timers!! :unsure:

:D OK .. I have two questions.

Thanks!

I was told to make one up for both by lawyer and many CFL old timers!! :unsure:

I agree. Seperate I-134 filled out by petitioner for every "beneficiery".

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

:angry: OK .. I have two questions.

Thanks!

I was told to make one up for both by lawyer and many CFL old timers!! :threeques:

So does that many the exact info both times? Or one each with their different names on it? I did send her two, but other than being original notarizations, they're basically identical.

:angry: OK .. I have two questions.

Thanks!

I was told to make one up for both by lawyer and many CFL old timers!! :threeques:

So does that many the exact info both times? Or one each with their different names on it? I did send her two, but other than being original notarizations, they're basically identical.

IN SIMPLE TERMS ITEM #3 AND #9 GET REVERSED!! B)