Son Denied

Stephen

Well my wife went back to China to take her son to the interview. We had listed him on the original petition as "Follow to join" We thought we had everything covered, joint bank statements, joint house insurance, medical insurance, etc, etc. He was denied... they wanted to see photos of them together when he was younger ... HUH!!! Hell, he's only 7. I guess the certified birth certificate that we paid 300 yuan for wasn't good enough. Now it's a overcome appointment in December and my wife has to stay in China for another month. I don't know what they are smoking in Guangzhou but, I hope they send me some .... For those to come... take a lot of photos with you... befores and afters.....

Well my wife went back to China to take her son to the interview. We had listed him on the original petition as "Follow to join" We thought we had everything covered, joint bank statements, joint house insurance, medical insurance, etc, etc. He was denied... they wanted to see photos of them together when he was younger ... HUH!!! Hell, he's only 7. I guess the certified birth certificate that we paid 300 yuan for wasn't good enough. Now it's a overcome appointment in December and my wife has to stay in China for another month. I don't know what they are smoking in Guangzhou but, I hope they send me some .... For those to come... take a lot of photos with you... befores and afters.....

Cruel - absolutely cruel.

Just to make sure - did your wife attend the interview with him? We had one case where the children were denied because their parents "weren't there" - they had been denied access to the 5th floor by the guards.

If this happens, make sure the child has the mother's passport.

Yes my wife attended the interview with him... flew to China took the train to Guanczhou, about 18 hours, I have not seen the blue slip but, she said all they wanted was pictures... How often has anyone disputed a certified birth certificate here... like maybe never!

Just to make sure - did your wife attend the interview with him? We had one case where the children were denied because their parents "weren't there" - they had been denied access to the 5th floor by the guards.

Yes my wife attended the interview with him... flew to China took the train to Guanczhou, about 18 hours, I have not seen the blue slip but, she said all they wanted was pictures... How often has anyone disputed a certified birth certificate here... like maybe never!

For a while last year, they were asking for DNA tests in some cases

Stephen ... it's likely they suspect that you and your wife are trying to bring a child to the US that is not your wife's natural son.

What did they ask for on the blue slip? Just photos? Have they mentioned a DNA test?

I know it's a hassle and an expense, but you will eventually prevail.

This is the reason for the Why. It's simple enough to overcome, give them what they ask for. Remember that Son will get a visa and this is only a delay. (Costly as it is.)

Hey Stephen,

That SUCKS!

Just curious.

Did her son have his Passport at the interview?

Hey Stephen,

That SUCKS!

Just curious.

Did her son have his Passport at the interview?

This is just plain bad, sucks, whatever.............. :stupid:

My daughter is going with Mom to GZU when we get to that point, hope she looks enough like her Mother??

:rolleyes: