Interview date! December 17

Way to go Pha, you guys will do just fine with the interview and soon your dream will begin.

tsap seui

We waited 118 days from the NVC sending out the application to GUZ until P-3 in hand

Li and I, and Gino and Lulu, will pave the way for you in PINK.

Congatulations, I know how excited you both must be today.

Congratulations, Pha

Like Ron said. We will smooth out your interview with our PINK first ^_^. Good luck.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Oh my goooooooddddddddd!

Just called DOS, and the interview is December 17th at 7:30am. That's only 3 weeks away. Looks like our luck turned around after waiting for the p3. We're so excited!

Good luck and hope it goes well for you both!! :D

It does not bother me at all that I am still waiting for my P-3!!

:harhar1: :nonono: :censor: :D

Oh my goooooooddddddddd!

Just called DOS, and the interview is December 17th at 7:30am. That's only 3 weeks away. Looks like our luck turned around after waiting for the p3. We're so excited!

Congrats!

Let the instestinal fortitude begin to boil!

So ... is it just me, or is there a sudden rash of short interview dates? I seem to remember before that it was anywhere from 30-60 days after a P4 to the interview day, and now there's a whole rash of interviews popping up in December with less than 30 days notice. In fact, from the time my P4 was mailed to interview amounts to about 19 days!!

Is GUZ cleaning house? I'm kinda hoping they decided their backlog is a problem and are getting the easy cases out of the way pronto to help clear it up :lol: ... I can always dream!

So ... is it just me, or is there a sudden rash of short interview dates? I seem to remember before that it was anywhere from 30-60 days after a P4 to the interview day, and now there's a whole rash of interviews popping up in December with less than 30 days notice. In fact, from the time my P4 was mailed to interview amounts to about 19 days!!

Hope that's the trend. I know how bad it feels while waiting. Good luck to everyone that's waiting.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu