YEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!......Approval notice has been sent...hahaha....i was at work and get a phone message from my "SO".....she says she checked our case today and says there is a message..."Approval notice sent....what mean?"....hahaha...gotta love it...p2p2p2p2p2 :D

Great news! :D I'm excited for you both! =)

YEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!......Approval notice has been sent...hahaha....i was at work and get a phone message from my "SO".....she says she checked our case today and says there is a message..."Approval notice sent....what mean?"....hahaha...gotta love it...p2p2p2p2p2 :D

Another Land of Lincoln man on the move!!!!! :D

Now you can wait for the P-3 like me and another 150-180 days or so?? :D

YEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!......Approval notice has been sent...hahaha....i was at work and get a phone message from my "SO".....she says she checked our case today and says there is a message..."Approval notice sent....what mean?"....hahaha...gotta love it...p2p2p2p2p2 :)

That is great and as it has been said, now the wait begins again. :)

Yes it seems that many illini are making a large move to bring their lao po's here :gathering:

YEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!......Approval notice has been sent...hahaha....i was at work and get a phone message from my "SO".....she says she checked our case today and says there is a message..."Approval notice sent....what mean?"....hahaha...gotta love it...p2p2p2p2p2 :offtopic:

Another Land of Lincoln man on the move!!!!! :P

Now you can wait for the P-3 like me and another 150-180 days or so?? :offtopic: