I-129F at Interview?

Although it is not stated in any of the paperwork included in the P4 packet, I have noted that some have or will be taking their copies of the I-129F.

Is this necessary? If so, has anyone ever been asked for this at the interview?

I do have mine in exact order as sent and ready to present once again if needed, but it is a load of paperwork that will need to be carried along. I have enough already!

Clayton

Guest Mike and Lily

Although it is not stated in any of the paperwork included in the P4 packet, I have noted that some have or will be taking their copies of the I-129F.

I do have mine in exact order as sent and ready to present once again if needed, but it is a load of paperwork that will need to be carried along. I have enough already!

Clayton

It's still part of the kitchen sink. You never know what they will ask for, so just have everything. You don't want to give them any excuse to giv e you a blue slip.

I am...but you know me!!! What's a few (cough) more pages? My gals gonna slap me silly anyway after the interview, so I may as well earn it! Actually it is on blossoms.com list of items to include for interview. But honestly, they have been wrong about a few key things.

By the way, my "kitchen sink" isn't as big as some might think. Three folders, each a little less than 1/2" thick. (It's the overcome evidence I am coming with, that will require a moving company...and earned me the "Golden-Toner Award" from HP).

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

well Clayton.... you need to stop getting too rational and logical with this process..it's the guv'ment after all... yes, the I-129F must be in the case, otherwise the interview is impossible... so one would think.

That she should have any form previously submitted ready to show as verification of her case is the point... which is 99.9% likely they would not ask for....

well Clayton.... you need to stop getting too rational and logical with this process..it's the guv'ment after all... yes, the I-129F must be in the case, otherwise the interview is impossible... so one would think.

That she should have any form previously submitted ready to show as verification of her case is the point... which is 99.9% likely they would not ask for....

I think when they ask for that 0.01% chance paper, they have decided for some reason to give blue and will keep asking till they find the one you do not have.

I think when they ask for that 0.01% chance paper, they have decided for some reason to give blue and will keep asking till they find the one you do not have.

It certainly seems that way with a lot of the blue slips we have seen.

Clayton

Good question Clayton, I called and asked about my original paper work I sent with the I-129F and they said it would be there?? Who knows, the whole thing some days seems pretty normal, then after too much thought it seems like a crap shoot!! :mbounce: :thank_you_so_much: :mbounce: :thank_you_so_much:

Clayton

Hi Clayton,

I asked this question as well. I finally decided not to bring it, since my luggage was pretty heavy as it was. During Sunshine's interview, it wasn't needed nor asked for.

My post:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26779

ILS

It is the dept of redundancy dept after all

Take it Clayton. Now that you've asked about it, if you don't take it, it's all you'll think about. :)

Good luck. :)

I agree.. Why take the chance after all the hard works and long wait.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Guest Rob & Jin

Clayton

It's still part of the kitchen sink. You never know what they will ask for, so just have everything. You don't want to give them any excuse to giv e you a blue slip.

I agree :D