Sunday Football

We went to the local high school game here in town last week. My wife was very involved in the game all night. It was the cross town rival against the school my daughter dances for. Tyler Lee 35- John Tyler 17.

Did you hear that a local East Texas boy (Adrian Peterson, Palestine-Texas High) had a record 296 yards rushing for the Minnesota Vikings today?

Texas High School Football has been the most fun I've had in years!

To my surprise, both of my girls love American football (and NBA, but that's not so much of a surprise). They have picked up on the rules and already are at the stage of criticizing both play selection and the intestinal fortitude of certain players.

To my even greater surprise they were totally befuddled about baseball, despite my diagrams, play by play amplified accounts, etc.

Ohh and the daughter likes hockey but Lao Po mainly likes the hockey fights.

Ahhh ... weekends on the couch ...

Edited by jim_julian (see edit history)

To my surprise, both of my girls love American football (and NBA, but that's not so much of a surprise). They have picked up on the rules and already are at the stage of criticizing both play selection and the intestinal fortitude of certain players.

To my even greater surprise they were totally befuddled about baseball, despite my diagrams, play by play amplified accounts, etc.

Ohh and the daughter likes hockey but Lao Po mainly likes the hockey fights.

Ahhh ... weekends on the couch ...

Nothing wrong with that Jim, I still think that Lusheng just likes looking at the butttttocks :angry: