Received email today:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Received email today:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

WOW !! That is great news :) Congratulations !!!!

We have the same NOA-1 dates. Was your NOA-2 out of the CSC ??

I have the CR-1/2 and the K-3/4 all cooking in the same basket, so it may be a little longer for them to read my 'literary masterpiece' !! :blink:

Two more CSC filers who are over on VJ were approved yesterday. One was at day 159 and the other at day 165 for the NOA-1 to NOA-2 for (spouse only) I-129F¡®s; so it appears they are not being dealt from the deck in the absolute order of date of receipt, at this service center.

The real good news in all of this, however, is that for petitioners both here at CFL and at VJ, there is finally some real movement on these previously stalled May--June filings, which were transferred to the CSC, just prior to the fee increase. For me, there is a child¡¯s I-130 and a combined spouse/child I-129F for them to review, so it may just take another week or two to process.

Also, I¡¯ll be watching TL¡®s case with interest, to see if that initial delay at the CSC, extends on into the P-3 at the NVC and/or for the P-4 at GUZ ?? :D

Guest Rob & Jin

Two more CSC filers who are over on VJ were approved yesterday. One was at day 159 and the other at day 165 for the NOA-1 to NOA-2 for (spouse only) I-129F¡®s; so it appears they are not being dealt from the deck in the absolute order of date of receipt, at this service center.

The real good news in all of this, however, is that for petitioners both here at CFL and at VJ, there is finally some real movement on these previously stalled May--June filings, which were transferred to the CSC, just prior to the fee increase. For me, there is a child¡¯s I-130 and a combined spouse/child I-129F for them to review, so it may just take another week or two to process.

Also, I¡¯ll be watching TL¡®s case with interest, to see if that initial delay at the CSC, extends on into the P-3 at the NVC and/or for the P-4 at GUZ ?? :D

Yes I think we will all be watching TL's progress with great interest, my guess is Guz couldn't care less about the dely at USCIS, so they wont speed things up at their end. In fact it may get slower if there are more petitions, we will find out.