• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done watching "Chinas sexual revolution" and I reccomend everyone watch it, especialy if your SO is from the older generation. There is a huge gap between the younger generation (30's and below) compaired to the older in terms of marriage and sexual relation.

One thing that struck me as odd, they show Beijing has many sex shops all over but when I walked around shanghai I didnt see one at all. Maybe I just didnt explore enough.

Oh, there's plenty in SH. There's even one near the Bund right opposite the Peace hotel on Nanjing Dong Lu (or whatever that road becomes after the pedestrianized portion of it ends). It says "Adult Shop" or something like it in purple neon letters.

Just finished watching China From the Inside. This is a perfect follow up to China A Century of Revolution. In this I see many Chinese struggling for their rights against the local governments and their corruption. I also saw with great sadness the mindset of the rural women. This struck home to me as my wife fits that mold. The pollution (especially the footage of Chongqing) and its effects on the health of China's people brings tears to my eyes. After seeing all of this, more than ever I will pray for the better future of the Chinese people. They have been and continue to go through much more than most of us can comprehend. I understand my wife a lot more now. :lol:

has someone found a downloadable avi or some torrent some place yet?

Yes, but what I do is receive dvd rentals in the mail and then decrypt the code, shrink the files to fit a 4.5 gb disk, and then rip away.

Just got done watching "Chinas sexual revolution" and I reccomend everyone watch it, especialy if your SO is from the older generation. There is a huge gap between the younger generation (30's and below) compaired to the older in terms of marriage and sexual relation.

One thing that struck me as odd, they show Beijing has many sex shops all over but when I walked around shanghai I didnt see one at all. Maybe I just didnt explore enough.

Oh, there's plenty in SH. There's even one near the Bund right opposite the Peace hotel on Nanjing Dong Lu (or whatever that road becomes after the pedestrianized portion of it ends). It says "Adult Shop" or something like it in purple neon letters.

How did I miss all of this stuff during my three trips this year?? :D