Thanks for all the replies and help getting me back to normal!! :P ;)

I guess it is harder after coming back from one great trip!! ;)

I also know that I am not going back until she and daughter are ready to come here!! :huh:

Like a couple CFL members mentioned to check the numbers from the web page visa journey and I have of course.

NOA1 to NOA2 is around 134 days on VJ right now, I was 95 days! :D

NVC receive is 24 days on VJ, I was about the same. :D

NVC process and send out on VJ is 10 days, I am about the same I guess. :P

Consulate processing on VJ as of today is 83 days or so. So if you go from my letter out day, that puts me at the middle of December. That only worries me because of holiday schedules and employee days off!! :D :D :) :D :beer:

Thanks for all the replies and help getting me back to normal!! :P :D

I also know that I am not going back until she and daughter are ready to come here!! :lol:

Like a couple CFL members mentioned to check the numbers from the web page visa journey and I have of course.

NVC receive is 24 days on VJ, I was about the same. :lol:

NVC process and send out on VJ is 10 days, I am about the same I guess. :P

Consulate processing on VJ as of today is 83 days or so. So if you go from my letter out day, that puts me at the middle of December. That only worries me because of holiday schedules and employee days off!! :rolleyes: :D :huh: :D :lol:

I know what you mean and have the same thing happening here. If interview is successful, travel to get her here by Christmas will be tight. Hang in there, deal with it as it happens, worrying and extra thought will not change anything. Things always work themselves out! : )

Thanks for all the replies and help getting me back to normal!! :P :D

I also know that I am not going back until she and daughter are ready to come here!! :blink:

NVC receive is 24 days on VJ, I was about the same. :)

NVC process and send out on VJ is 10 days, I am about the same I guess. B)

Consulate processing on VJ as of today is 83 days or so. So if you go from my letter out day, that puts me at the middle of December. That only worries me because of holiday schedules and employee days off!! :rolleyes: :o :blink: :D :o

I know what you mean and have the same thing happening here. If interview is successful, travel to get her here by Christmas will be tight. Hang in there, deal with it as it happens, worrying and extra thought will not change anything. Things always work themselves out! : )

Thanks and yes I know but it helps to blow off steam every now and then!! B)

I am watching your time line because ours are very close in time when you look at exact date matches!! B) ;)