K1 gal gets told to get lost

Looks like to me that GZ misjudged another case of a bona fide relationship.

i dont understand why both sides are not interviewed at the GUZ interview.

i hate to say it but it just seems to me if the VO guy is havign a good day or not determines whether she gets her visa.

i dont know how it is in the AOS interview, are not both parties present for that interview?

Bill this is precisely why this woman's whole situation really makes me angry. Our petition was denied and this person's petition was approved. They are supposed to have special training to detect fraud but it AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to see that a mod changed the word "chick" to "gal" in the title. All people deserve respect until they do something to not earn it as in the gal's petitioner.

I was just thinking the same thing about interviews and fraud. As was suggested earlier, I wish BOTH Beneficiery AND Petitioner were interviewed. But because we are not, it seems the outcome is sometimes determined by sheer luck, chance, and the mood of the interviewing officer. Not exactly how I think it should be? Granted, we all do our best to provide our loved one's with everything needed, but we also all know none of it means anything if they won't take the time to ask for it, or view it. Wish the system was better....

Until the VOs have to be held accountable for their actions then the system will never get better.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she know any of his relatives. Maybe some of them could help her out with housing and legal matters. My relatives would have freaked if I brought a woman over from half way around the world and didnt marry her. Wow, they would disown me. I think its important for people to meet someones relatives. I met Lili's and made sure she had contact with mine prior to arrival. It certainly help with legitimacy.

i hate to say it but it just seems to me if the VO guy is havign a good day or not determines whether she gets her visa.

i dont know how it is in the AOS interview, are not both parties present for that interview?

Bill this is precisely why this woman's whole situation really makes me angry. Our petition was denied and this person's petition was approved. They are supposed to have special training to detect fraud but it AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to see that a mod changed the word "chick" to "gal" in the title. All people deserve respect until they do something to not earn it as in the gal's petitioner.

I was just thinking the same thing about interviews and fraud. As was suggested earlier, I wish BOTH Beneficiery AND Petitioner were interviewed. But because we are not, it seems the outcome is sometimes determined by sheer luck, chance, and the mood of the interviewing officer. Not exactly how I think it should be? Granted, we all do our best to provide our loved one's with everything needed, but we also all know none of it means anything if they won't take the time to ask for it, or view it. Wish the system was better....

Until the VOs have to be held accountable for their actions then the system will never get better.

I agree with you 1000% but I fear that would have EVERY VO error-ing on the side of caution.

Guest Rob & Jin

I agree with you 1000% but I fear that would have EVERY VO error-ing on the side of caution.

I agree its imperfect, but VO interview both!!! thats ok i guess if you can afford to fly to china for the interview, but what about those who cant, instant denial ? not everyones rich enough to make 2-3 trips in a year. 2 interviews 1 in china 1 in usa, wow could you imagine how complicated that would get.

This woman is now here, has the law on her side against this monster and luckily some good friends. There is no simple answer, abuse happens in couples and families born and married here all we can hope is that the justice system throws his ass in jail for the max.

Unfortunatly IMBRA does not protect woman really from predators, but look at it this way once the scum is in jail his a*s belongs to others, fair reward for him.

• 1 month later...

I hope it all works out for this Chinese young lady and she has a place to stay and feel safe!! :xmastree:

I have mixed feelings about this post, it started out with "this chick" not a way to talk about any women, one you know or don't know! :roller:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was troubled by that.