I think we passed our interview for Green card

We had an interview on 9/10/2007 for Lin's green card and didn't recieve the expected welcome letter. This morning when I checked my email I was notified that our status changed and it now says this: Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I am assuming this means they are sending the green card and that we passed? Anyone know?

Regards

Toni

Congratulations!! :redblob: :lol: :redblob: ;) :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

Joanne, your in Philadelphia now? I thought you were going to NY? :unsure: I lived in a suburb outside of Philly for 7 years, it's not bad there. North East Philly has some good Vietnamese restaurants and a great Korean barbaque. Chinatown in the city has some decent dim sum. Valley Forge Park has a great trail to walk through the woods if you like to do that. If you are still there on New Years its nice to go to Penns Landing and watch the fireworks, they have a good show. We would always go and get cheesesteaks at Pat's and then watch the show .. it can be a little crowded though.