My fingers are crossed for you Gorden. :) Christmas sounds very good!

Thanks my friend. I hope you are not too far behind!

I'm on my way man. I'll get there just as you will. ;) But I hope you will be much sooner. :)

That's a great news for all of us, Gordon. Our prayer goes to you.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Go get'um!! It won't be long now.

tsap seui

Heres wishing you an early Christmas present and a Hapy New Years. :xmastree:

Thanks everybody! It has seemed a long journey. I think this happiness I am experiencing now will last the rest of my life. I wish you all the luck too!

Congrats!

We reserved spaces for you and everyone else with interview dates in Oct./Nov. in line outside the consulate. :xmastree:

Just a friendly suggestion for everyone for the day of the interview, bring an umbrella. It didn't rain the day we were there, but it dawned on me later that if it had, my SO didn't have one and I would've been scrambling around to find her one.

Hey Mike, that would be really cool if I could get an interview the same time as yours. We could wait nervously together ;)

Thanks for the umbrella advice Dave. Will have to remember that! Oh, and thanks for the reservations :D

You got it. Keep me posted. : )

We are in the same "slow boat".....

I hope we can all get together in GZ for dinner or something.

We are just waiting for P4/Interview Date also.

P.S. please say a prayer for Li's father. He is in the hospital with

stomach problems, (ulcer). He has been sick for a couple weeks now,

I think he should have been in the hospital a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, Thanks Everyone. Maybe this week we will get good news

from DOS!!!

My guess is you will have a December date. If the assignments go as the past few months have, they will begin assigning for December interview dates the first week of November.

Having said this, there are occasions when they find a spot in the following month at short notice. Of course, you want things to be decided quickly after such a long wait, but a week or two more to prepare can be viewed as a good thing at the P-4 stage, unless you are currently all prepared and ready to go (and plan to be there for her interview!)

P.S. please say a prayer for Li's father. He is in the hospital with

stomach problems, (ulcer). He has been sick for a couple weeks now,

I think he should have been in the hospital a couple weeks ago.

Hi Ron

Our prayer goes your way. Hope everything will be fine with Li's dad. Don't forget to call DOS tomorrow. Hope there are some good news awaiting for us.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.