Please give Joanne's friend, Sara, a vote

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote number 234

Thank you, Michael! Her vote is moving up steadily, I remember when I voted, it was a little over 100. At that time the top candidate had gotten over 5000 votes (He probably started much earlier). Hope Sara still have a chance. :rolleyes:

Joanne, even people in China are voting for her. :cheering: Ping and I both tried to vote but it would allow us to only cast one vote.

I think it's one vote per internet connection - apparently they're tracking the IP address at their server. We couldn't even vote on another computer.

Joanne, even people in China are voting for her. :o Ping and I both tried to vote but it would allow us to only cast one vote.

I think it's one vote per internet connection - apparently they're tracking the IP address at their server. We couldn't even vote on another computer.

Thanks, Ping, Lee and Randy. You've got an interesting observation. My husband was planning to go back to his school tomorrow to get some votes from school friends. Well, if they all get online through the school's wireless connection, only one of them can vote? We actually haven't tried at home yet, to vote from different computers sharing the same wireless router.

Joanne, even people in China are voting for her. :o Ping and I both tried to vote but it would allow us to only cast one vote.

Thanks, Ping, Lee and Randy. You've got an interesting observation. My husband was planning to go back to his school tomorrow to get some votes from school friends. Well, if they all get online through the school's wireless connection, only one of them can vote? We actually haven't tried at home yet, to vote from different computers sharing the same wireless router.

Yes they may find that to be the case. If their IP is a local number like 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x, then the IP used at the other end would be that of the internet gateway for the school (i.e., a single IP address).

Yes they may find that to be the case. If their IP is a local number like 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x, then the IP used at the other end would be that of the internet gateway for the school (i.e., a single IP address).

:(

Guest ShaQuaNew

Joanne, even people in China are voting for her. :D Ping and I both tried to vote but it would allow us to only cast one vote.

Vote number 248.

:angry:

Thank you so much, Yimi/Mengwei, Roger/Luli, James, TY, Jim, Larry and Dennis!

She is a great lady, worthy of your support. Thanks!!

She is a very passionate and worthy candidate.

Thank you so much, Yimi/Mengwei, Roger/Luli, James, TY, Jim, Larry and Dennis!

She is a great lady, worthy of your support. Thanks!!

She is a very passionate and worthy candidate.