Survivor China

I watched the show from start to finish and I am not a TV guy!! I will be at the "Wall" by next week so those picture were very cool to me. I enjoyed the scenic shots and thought of the many places I have been in southern and middle China! It also made me think of my gorgeous SO and happy and sad at the same time. I will be with her within a week so it just made feel great I guess.

I was very surprised to see "Chicken" voted off the first week. I really thought the wrestler would be gone after doing nothing. But the men could just not vote off the wrestler with those large girls, they are just hoping they will get a look when she is tired!!

:P :D :ok: :( :) :lol: :D :huh:

I watched the show from start to finish and I am not a TV guy!! I will be at the "Wall" by next week so those picture were very cool to me. I enjoyed the scenic shots and thought of the many places I have been in southern and middle China! It also made me think of my gorgeous SO and happy and sad at the same time. I will be with her within a week so it just made feel great I guess.

Interesting to me the view of the show from one of us. The content didn't seem to matter as much as the views of China and how you/we relate to them. :cheering:

Survivor China...I still can't stop thinking of Mao's Cultural Revolution.

Anyway, when is it on and when can I watch?

I don't really watch TV or movies in China.

Yesterday sat on a flight (finally) out of Chengdu to Shanghai. A girl was sitting next to me and talking really loud on the phone before take off. Then after take off I was talking to a collegue and she wanted to go to sleep. She told me either to lower my voice or move to another seat (not a polite girl at all). After she fell aleep I thought about spitting in her water bottle, but did not do it.

Just before landing, a hostess came over to get a autograph and her assitant came over to first class. I realized that she may be some kind of famous person. Chatted with her and found out she was in TV and movies, gave her my phone number and got off. Later I asked my driver who this woman was. It turned out that she was considered the sexiest star in China now. I did not see it, though. Lucky I did not know before, or I would have definitely spitted in her water bottle and be able to brag about it.

I don't really watch TV or movies in China.

Yesterday sat on a flight (finally) out of Chengdu to Shanghai. A girl was sitting next to me and talking really loud on the phone before take off. Then after take off I was talking to a collegue and she wanted to go to sleep. She told me either to lower my voice or move to another seat (not a polite girl at all). After she fell aleep I thought about spitting in her water bottle, but did not do it.

Just before landing, a hostess came over to get a autograph and her assitant came over to first class. I realized that she may be some kind of famous person. Chatted with her and found out she was in TV and movies, gave her my phone number and got off. Later I asked my driver who this woman was. It turned out that she was considered the sexiest star in China now. I did not see it, though. Lucky I did not know before, or I would have definitely spitted in her water bottle and be able to brag about it.

What class were you flying?

I missed it all together! I forgot it was coming on and I wanted to see what shots they got of China! I can't take the show seriously concerning China's turmoil history, however. To me, it's kind of disrespectful to the people of China, them and their ancestors.

It's not like past survivor shows that were filmed in the Australia's outback or the ones with the "Pirates of the Carribean" theme but this one is in China. How can they mock China in this way? Like Dennis, if they really want to know what survival is, let them experience the China of the '60's! Anything less is child's play! :pash:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Here is a link so you can watch it if you missed it. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/

I particularly don't like the Christian radio lady or the skinny blonde. Both were very disrespectful of Chinese culture IMO.

Chicken was a colorful character. I liked him

Taped it last night, will be watching it tonight. I rather expect that western TV will take the low road when it comes to pandering to their audience. Yes, that includes failing to show the country, it's culture, and its people the respect they deserve.

I watched it last night because Courtney is the daughter of my co-worker. Same show but different location. The show makes the Chinese girl (PG) look bossy.

:rolleyes: :unsure: :ph34r:

That is because she was bossy, but she had to be. I just enjoyed the great pictures of China and thought of my upcoming trip!! I was surprised by the wrestler, no work and almost out of her top and she stayed!! Come on.......... :P