I'm Attending ACH Sept. 24....

Wow...And thanks to all. I now have many, many good questions that you all have suggested. I will print out this post, take it with me and narrow them down to a selected few.

I noted a couple of questions here that need answers for other CFL'ers that will help others in the future that I will certainly try to get answered also.

Thanks so much once again.

Clayton

Clayton, I'm going to the ACH at GUZ on September 24th as well, hope to see you there!

Chen

Hey you guys... THE TOPLAW will be there too!

Maybe all of ya'll can match up for a dinner or two!!!!

for those who saw a brief off-topic discussion on CFL items to present at ACH or interview.. it's split off to the TC...

Can you explain "it's split off to the TC?" I'd love to read anything about ACH.

Thank you David

He means the posts about CFL merchandise etc. are split into a different thread in the Twisted Candle forum.

TC = Twisted Candle

It's probably not as informative as it sounds. :)

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

Clayton and Chen, I will be in Guangzhou on the 24th as well, but I haven't made plans for which day I will go to ACH. It sounds like I should try to make it on the 24th so we can have a CFL quorum and maybe take over the place. ;)

Maybe a better way to say this is that Ping hasn't told me yet when she will allow me to go to ACH. :) If I am able to make it that day I will. I will be the tall ,good looking Texan. Or is that redundant? :greenblob:

Depends on what you're standing in :greenblob:

We'll be traveling from Nanning to Guangzhou on Monday the 24th to attend ACH.

My intention in attending ACH is to help support the fact that we do have a bonifide relationship, showing my concern and support of my SO and to be entered into the computer as so, yet I have no "real" questions prepared to ask.

Can anyone help me with a general question or two that I may be overlooking or has yet to dawn on me?

Thanks,

Clayton

Wow...And thanks to all. I now have many, many good questions that you all have suggested. I will print out this post, take it with me and narrow them down to a selected few.

I noted a couple of questions here that need answers for other CFL'ers that will help others in the future that I will certainly try to get answered also.

Thanks so much once again.

Clayton

Clayton, I'm going to the ACH at GUZ on September 24th as well, hope to see you there!

Chen

Clayton and Chen, I will be in Guangzhou on the 24th as well, but I haven't made plans for which day I will go to ACH. It sounds like I should try to make it on the 24th so we can have a CFL quorum and maybe take over the place. :D

Maybe a better way to say this is that Ping hasn't told me yet when she will allow me to go to ACH. :blink: If I am able to make it that day I will. I will be the tall ,good looking Texan. Or is that redundant? :P

I was thinking oxy-moron?....just kidding! : )