Leaving to attend interview

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

Steve, Good luck at the interview!! :eyebrow:

I'm a stockholder of China Southern. I'll make a few phone calls and see if I can get you special treatment. :angry: <_<

Thanks.....I arrived here one hour ahead of schedule(IN GUZ NOW), only problem is, CS forgot to put my checked luggage on the plane....so it didn't arrive until Sunday morning....they brought it to the hotel.....staying at the Dragon Pearl Hotel, the Rihang Hotel near the Consulate was 40 RMB cheaper, but it was dirty, smelled bad, torn towels, etc.....we left and came to this hotel, much nicer area, many choices of food and shopping, and only about 10 minutes from the Consulate,..,..VERY NICE room.....clean and large, and includes computer in the room with broadband access provided. 260 yuan per night....I'm satisfied....

We've rehearsed the interview a lot, and I go to ACH tomorrow.....interview is Tuesday. Aiwen knows all the answers, even in English. So I am confident we have a real good chance to get pink easily.....

More news soon.....thinking pink!!!!

Steve

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW

Steve, Good luck at the interview!! :blink:

I'm a stockholder of China Southern. I'll make a few phone calls and see if I can get you special treatment. :P :lol:

Thanks.....I arrived here one hour ahead of schedule(IN GUZ NOW), only problem is, CS forgot to put my checked luggage on the plane....so it didn't arrive until Sunday morning....they brought it to the hotel.....staying at the Dragon Pearl Hotel, the Rihang Hotel near the Consulate was 40 RMB cheaper, but it was dirty, smelled bad, torn towels, etc.....we left and came to this hotel, much nicer area, many choices of food and shopping, and only about 10 minutes from the Consulate,..,..VERY NICE room.....clean and large, and includes computer in the room with broadband access provided. 260 yuan per night....I'm satisfied....

We've rehearsed the interview a lot, and I go to ACH tomorrow.....interview is Tuesday. Aiwen knows all the answers, even in English. So I am confident we have a real good chance to get pink easily.....

More news soon.....thinking pink!!!!

Steve

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW

We're all wishing PINK for you!!!!