vaccination fee

I don't remember the exact fee we paid, but it was much less than two hundred dollars! Will have to check with Li for the exact amount. We went to the doctors office. They did a blood test to see if she needed a chicken pox vaccination (she didn't). We went to the health department two days later, Li was given two injections, and we carried the form back to the doctor's office. They made us a copy of the form and gave us the original in a sealed envelope the same day.

$75 to fill out form and give blood test and TB test, and then Dr. sent us to county health clinic where they charged $60 to give 2 vaccinations. ($135 total) Then we return 2 days later to see results of blood test and TB test and pick up completed I-693 supplement form (one copy for us and one copy in sealed envelope for BCIS). :lol:

i just called the clinic in our zipcode area. They will chare 200$ for filling out vaccianation form and it takes a month? Is that true? You guys, how much did you spend? :o  ;)

Hi, Christina,

We were only charged $45 when I was given a blood test in the doctor office. Then I got two vaccinations of TD and MMR without paying any fee in Healthy Department. As Mick said, the doctor gave me the report form in the same day as I got the injections.

It seems that you are working on the adjustment of status process. Best wishes to you as well as to everyone.

Li :D :(

AZ,135 dollars, that's resonable. They offered 150$ for filling the form and other 200$ for blood test and other shots.  They just jacked off the price here. Did you go to the doctor in your zip code area? <_<  :o

Yes, we went to one of the doctors in our zip code. $75 for filling out the form, blood and TB test, and another $60 to the county health clinic for 2 vaccinations.

• 1 month later...
Guest Long_strider

Hi all

Yuqing and I just got back from the Occupational Medicine Center. Our experience was interesting.

Yuqing had the interview on June 16th. After passing the interview, we went to the Guangdong International Travel Clinic on Shamain Island. There she asked for and recieved the vaccinations required. They gave her an international vaccination card with the stamps of the vaccinations that she received in both english and chinese. It was a small yellow booklet.

Now we are putting together all of the documents for AOS. We knew that the vaccation form I-693 had be be completed by a designated civil surgeon.

I went on line to the BCIS web site and you can search each city/state for the approved list of civil surgeons.

I am in Portland, Oregon, so the list was long. I called 3 yesterday afternoon. The first one insisted that I needed the medical also. The second one indicated they do not just do the vaccination, but do the medical and vaccination. They indicated a one month appointment time.

The third one, Dr. Douglas Day at the Lloyd Center Clinic said "come by tomorrow at 7:30.

We arrived this am at 7:30. I gave them the vaccination certificate and Yuqing passport. They completed the form I-693 and placed in a sealed envelope. "I asked how much?" They said....."no charge."

:unsure: :blink:

Today is our lucky day.