Do you like your SO lips

Tell her if she tattoo¡¯s her lips¡­

You will tattoo a mustache (that is if you do not have one already)

I¡¯m sure that will get her attention - ;)

My SO had her lips redone (a very nice coral color), her eyebrows darkened, her eyelids lifted (almost unnoticeable), the bridge of her nose straightened (injury), and a full set of caps and crowns. Much cheaper than doing it here, and if it makes her happy, so be it.

I had never heard of getting your "lips" done until I went to China! I enjoy the way my gorgeous SO looks and do not want her to make any major changes. I asked about getting her lips done once as just a question and got a firm NO! She was a great kisser from the first time I kissed her. :P

The only complaint I get is that I make her out of breath. Not my fault Chinese women taste good!

She was a great kisser from the first time I kissed her. :roller:

The only complaint I get is that I make her out of breath.

What kind of teacher are you?

Tell her she can breath through her nose while kissing !!

I would offer to help you teach her, but I feel that mop slap coming already :CopBust:

The first time I met laopo in China I assumed that she was wearing lipstick because her lips were this luscious deep pink color... :CopBust: I eventually realized that was her natural color... :roller:

My fiancee's lips are perfect naturally.

The first time I met laopo in China I assumed that she was wearing lipstick because her lips were this luscious deep pink color... :unsure: I eventually realized that was her natural color... :shutup2:

I figure a guy has got to keep them that way too, himself. I mean the reason for HER ;pinkness, scratch I mean redness, I mean..........oh well you catch my drift.

Of course you have to live with the rest of them and bring great happiness...........

• 2 weeks later...

I heard it is very painful to get them done.

Right, I can see those swollen lips like a pig's (ÏóÖí°Ë½ä) in the beauty parlor.

I will not do it, unless you guys put a gun against my head <_< .

Tell her if she tattoo¡¯s her lips¡­

You will tattoo a mustache (that is if you do not have one already)

I¡¯m sure that will get her attention - <_<

Damn, you know how to get my attention!