Feeling left out

Just got off the phone with DOS. P-3 package was just sent out today! I don't feel left out anymore!!!!!!!Thanks everybody

CONGRATS! :mobrun: :cheering:

All those positive vibes in this thread did the trick. :)

Welcome to the rapidly growing August P2 club. :)

Thank you Thank you! I am pretty excited. I have not heard the reaction from my Ying yet as she usually writes me in the middle of the night here. I guess pretty soon it will be time to have a maid come to the house and get it ship-shape. Might need to get the carpets cleaned too :)

Just got off the phone with DOS. P-3 package was just sent out today! I don't feel left out anymore!!!!!!!Thanks everybody

CONGRATS! :cheering: :cheering:

Thank you Thank you! I am pretty excited. I have not heard the reaction from my Ying yet as she usually writes me in the middle of the night here. I guess pretty soon it will be time to have a maid come to the house and get it ship-shape. Might need to get the carpets cleaned too :rolleyes:

Better leave something for her to do so she feels needed. :D

Thank you Thank you! I am pretty excited. I have not heard the reaction from my Ying yet as she usually writes me in the middle of the night here. I guess pretty soon it will be time to have a maid come to the house and get it ship-shape. Might need to get the carpets cleaned too :rolleyes:

Better leave something for her to do so she feels needed. :D

Oh, I have plenty for her to do! ;)

Welcome to the rapidly growing August P2 club. :D

Better leave something for her to do so she feels needed. ;)

Oh, I have plenty for her to do! ;)

Say no more. Say no more. :)

Mine was sent on 6/11 and we got the P2 yesterday so you're not that far off. Should be any day now and you'll be joining the August P3 gang. :lol:

Good luck.

Wow, that is pretty fast Dave. They seem to be speeding up, rather than slowing down at GUZ. Less than 60 days is pretty good!

P2 = P3 in your above post right? :lol:

Yes your right Lance. I didn't even notice that. I wrote it wrong. Thanks for catching it. :)

Somebody is just excited and has no time for minor details right now. :)

Exactly. :D