Feeling left out

I have noticed that others have received their P-3 already. Our paperwork was sent from NVC to GUZ on 6/04/2007 and we have not gotten the P-3. I just called DOS and they said the electronic file was there but not the hard copy. I am feeling left out!

I have noticed that others have received their P-3 already. Our paperwork was sent from NVC to GUZ on 6/04/2007 and we have not gotten the P-3. I just called DOS and they said the electronic file was there but not the hard copy. I am feeling left out!

My paperwork from the NVC to GUZ was sent from the NVC January 4th, 2007.

The hard copy was released from Chinese customs and delivered to GUZ on May 4th, 2007.

Be patient. Your wait has just begun.

My paperwork from the NVC to GUZ was sent from the NVC January 4th, 2007.

The hard copy was released from Chinese customs and delivered to GUZ on May 4th, 2007.

Be patient. Your wait has just begun.

Wow Dave. It took a long time for that process for you. I wonder why. Concerning my P-3, There are about six others here that had their's sent from NVC some days after mine, and they have received a P-3 already. Doesn't make sense to me.

There is no logic to how GUZ gets the paper work, and how it flows once it is there.

No one has really figured out what process takes place from the time the petition is 'loaded' "received' or whatever you want to call it, to the time that P3 is sent.

After P3 is back in GUZ, it my is understanding that name checks are done. Uncommon names are processed fast compared to very common names from what I have read on websites. Once you are past name checks then P4 is sent.

I think that after P4 is sent, there is another check, and by the time you get to the consulate for the interview, hopefully all is well with the VO and pink is in your future.

My NVC out was May 31, and DOS never had an answer that P3 was sent before my wife got P3.

The bad thing about the middle of the months is that very little appears to be sent out from GUZ. It is either at the first of the month, or the last week of the month.

Good luck however,

>L

Well I guess I have been lucky so far as the process has seemed to have gone smoothly.

Do you know if the name "Hao" is a common name? I would suspect it is but I don't have a China phone book :unsure:

I was hoping for an October interview along with the other folks that are close to my timeline.

Well if I don't get mine, I still wish the others good luck!

Well I guess I have been lucky so far as the process has seemed to have gone smoothly.

Do you know if the name "Hao" is a common name? I would suspect it is but I don't have a China phone book :D

I was hoping for an October interview along with the other folks that are close to my timeline.

Well if I don't get mine, I still wish the others good luck!

Hi Gordon,

I would bet that even your P-3 arrives late, your interview will be within a week of the rest of us.

I know how you feel. But over a lifetime, this 1-2 weeks will seem inconsequential.

Just imagine she will be here by Christmas! When I submitted my paperwork in March, this was my big goal. No guarantee yet, but I remain hopeful!

Mine was sent on 6/11 and we got the P2 yesterday so you're not that far off. Should be any day now and you'll be joining the August P3 gang. :D

Good luck.

Wow, that is pretty fast Dave. They seem to be speeding up, rather than slowing down at GUZ. Less than 60 days is pretty good!

P2 = P3 in your above post right? :)

Mine was sent on 6/11 and we got the P2 yesterday so you're not that far off. Should be any day now and you'll be joining the August P3 gang. :P

Good luck.

Wow, that is pretty fast Dave. They seem to be speeding up, rather than slowing down at GUZ. Less than 60 days is pretty good!

P2 = P3 in your above post right? :)

Yes your right Lance. I didn't even notice that. I wrote it wrong. Thanks for catching it. :)

just keep calling once a week after it's been 80 days and it'll show up.

i think the normal wait is apprx. 90 days for what it's worth.

good luck

good luck

I realize that it usually takes longer, but some of the other folks that have already received their P-3's had their's sent from NVC a week or more after mine was sent from NVC....just one of those things I guess....

good luck

I realize that it usually takes longer, but some of the other folks that have already received their P-3's had their's sent from NVC a week or more after mine was sent from NVC....just one of those things I guess....

don't worry, i was in the same boat not too long ago thinking the same damn thing.

just hang tight a little longer. if they have it, it will get done, and unless you have mafia in your family, it probably wont' take longer than the norm. :unsure: