gathering together in the States...

Guest enight

Guest enight

hi guys and girls,

girls are planning to meet in CT on July 13! haven't decided the exact time and place, but would like to let everyone knows the plan, and welcome everybody to join! :)

I will keep your guys updated :angry:

Guest enight
We would love to join you, but there is no way that we will be able to afford a trip to Conneticut.  Maybe we will catch you next time.

Owen, maybe you and your wife would like to organize a meeting over there, I am pretty sure there would be quite a lot people join you ! :angry:

Guest enight
Love to join you guys and gals.  It's probably about less than a couple of hours drive for me.  However, let's assume that my sweetie would be here by July though.  :(

last time Alan drove me to Boston for there meeting in May also, I know it's not very easy for people to get together in the States, so we try hard don't miss any chance to meet our friends here...

the meetings are interesting experience to us and it's also a chance for our husbands make some friends as well :angry:

Manhattanmoon, I pray for you and your sweety get reunion soon! and pray for both of you will present on the July party! :blink:

Guest enight
If I can be there by then, I will surely join you!! I wana know whether I can bring Dave with me? :(

Sarah :angry:

Sarah MM,

you will not allow to attend the party if you don't bring Dave over!! :(

hahaaa, almost all the girls will come over with their husbands! we are looking forward to meeting you :blink:

Kate

Guest enight
Oh, I thought it would be a party without "BOYS" ;) Cool! So you are that  Kate, are you? :(  :(  :o

Sarah :angry:

yes Sarah, this Kate is that Kate too! :blink: ... and I am Don's granny as well! so don't be surprised when you see my wrinkles! heheheee :)

We would love to join you, but there is no way that we will be able to afford a trip to Conneticut.  Maybe we will catch you next time.

Owen, maybe you and your wife would like to organize a meeting over there, I am pretty sure there would be quite a lot people join you ! :blink:

We will be in Kansas at that time and people just don't seem to want to subject themselves to the Kansas heat. Not a tourist capital. :angry:

Friends are bugging me to make it to Pennsylvania, but I doubt that we will even manage that.

Guest enight
Friends are bugging me to make it to Pennsylvania, but I doubt that we will even manage that.

I think Pennsylvania is a nice place to go also, has beautiful nature and historic sites in Philaldelphia, but will take you quite a while driving though! :angry:

I would like to go to Kansas sometimes too, in my mind, it's the State full of wild beauty of nature.

Guest enight

updating of party in CT:

the couples are gathering at Mohegan Park (Rose Garden), Norwich CT on July 13, 11:30am.

it's a picnic, each couple bring one dish (if it's raining, we will go for Chinese buffet)

the link of the post on forum: (half chinese half english)

http://www.chat001.com/forum/jessi99/20073.html

it's a picnic, each couple bring one dish (if it's raining, we will go for Chinese buffet)

In China dog meat or donkey meat sometimes are condiered very delicious. I heard there was no restaurant serving those dishes in u.s. , so is there any couple bringing that? :D :P

Sarah

Guest enight
In China dog meat or donkey meat sometimes are condiered very delicious. I heard there was no restaurant serving those dishes in u.s. , so is there any couple bringing that?  :angry:  :wacko:

Sarah

hehehe, Sarah MM,

you would be in trouble in the States even if mention 'dog meat'.

here many people are dog lovers or pet lovers :angry:

Congratulations on your getting P4! ;)