Well, way to go!!! Exciting isn't it? All the days and days of waiting that turn into months and months.....then all of a sudden things start to roll. This last month has gone by so fast. I leave for China in 10 days.

Obie

5 months from mailing to interview!

I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.I am not jealous.

Congrats. :P

I just NOW got a reply from the consulate for an e-mail I sent to them June 27 about the P3. Weird thing is the date on their reply is July 3 and I didn't get it until 4:10 PM today. Another weird occurrence is the Chinese Honker Union ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honker_Union ) has been attacking our company websites... The first time was mid-may and second time was Sunday morning... I tracked down the member that broke in and gave him a nice e-mail.

Weird.

I just NOW got a reply from the consulate for an e-mail I sent to them June 27 about the P3. Weird thing is the date on their reply is July 3 and I didn't get it until 4:10 PM today. Another weird occurrence is the Chinese Honker Union ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honker_Union ) has been attacking our company websites... The first time was mid-may and second time was Sunday morning... I tracked down the member that broke in and gave him a nice e-mail.

Weird.

ur the man Zachary.......5 month....you set the record....go nail it....pink.....if not i will nail it for U.......lol.....congra....