Preach what is practiced

:lol: Hey, I didn't quite follow your point guy, perhaps you could make your point a little clearer; based on how I'M interpreting it, bothering them now has DEFINITE ramifications not only for YOU, but for all waiting since the 'stone age' to get this dam visa.

Sure, we all had to ask questions all through this process BEFORE DOS got involved and these were legitimate and necessary to the proper completion of the process. They answered, we complied.

NOW'S A DIFFERENT BALLGAME!!!! Yeah, you ask DOS if you're cleared - plain and simple. You ask them, they put MY process ASIDE to answer the questions DOS can get in seconds!! Please, just call DOS so I can get my sweetie here before I'm in a wheelchair for crying out loud! :lol:

I agree with trying not to bother GZ.

Let them work.

But also remember, there is an info line to call for your status, but they are not as up to date as GZ.

I beleive a few calls to GZ wont hurt. if it does then we have a bigger problem that CA needs to hear about.

If we all stop calling GZ, well in their minds the problem will be solved, time for a break. Only human nature folks.

Personally, I havent called GZ in months.

I call CA and Powells office.

Hey guy it seems at least one or two people got the point, but I will try to make it more simple for you. Guangzhou IV unit answers phonecalls a total of ten hours per week. Even simpler that means 2 hours a day 5 days a week. The people who answer the phones are doing that and that only. They are not opening letters, or sending letters, or putting pretty stamps in passports they are picking up the phone and reading from their papers the answers they were instructed to give to the petitioner or the applicant, they were probably given these papers about 100 years ago since the answers never change and they sound so bored when they give them to you. If you call during the time they will answer the phone you are not bothering the job of anyone in GZ, because they are doing their job by talking to you. If you call any of the other 30 official hours they are open then you bother noone except the machine that you get to listen to. People are trying to get visas everyday and the same questions get asked everyday, but by many different people. I myself have called GZ a few times and gotten real answers sometimes and other times I have gotten the aforementioned paper answer. On a sidenote I have always been treated nice by the person on the phone, but maybe that is happy they are at least a little relieved to get someone who is not blaming them for once. I am sorry if I have rambled and made this too comples again, if you want to e-mail me guy just let me know and I will try to make my point as simple as can possible be done. :D :D :D :) :P :P

It seems only Joe needs the point to be made clearer.

Point made.

If the call operators just do that position, then fine, it should not affect the whole backlog process.

That does NOT seem, per one operators request to (I think) Hous or someone on G7, "please don't call the consulate" as this slows down their getting the visas out.

That's what I'M REFERRING TO. Apparently, someone's not speaking the whole truth here. It makes sense they'd do more than one postition there, though I'm not familiar with their training procedures. Regardless of their excuses for the bungling, they will issue them in ANY ORDER they prefer, slowed by your calls or not, interviewed yesterday, or August 1st!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Joe sorry if I was rude Joe, but I get tired of some of the people on here and other boards telling us to stop calling GZ and let them work. I believe that I have not wasted one minute of GZ's time with anything illigetimate. I have not bothered them too much to begin with. It is the senators and congressmen who will not return my e-mails that really get me ticked off. I have been waiting for a month now for a phonecall from the office of Senator Bill Frist, from my lovely homestate of Tennessee. Through family connections I have finally found someone who can get answers and am now in direct with government offices in Nashville, and the State Dept. in D.C. I know that at least some of the people who have shown interest in leaving GZ alone has at some time in the past bothered the crap out of someone who had nothing to do with the delays. And yes I agree that GZ could do much better in many things, but hell so could 95% of the government all over our country.

I agree with everything that is being said vs calling GZ or the DOS. Personally, I have had much better luck calling the DOS at this # 202-663-1225. Just wanted to give my 2 cents worth. Plus calling the DOS I do not have to stay up until 2:00 am.

I hope everyone realizes GZ did not create this problem. However, as near as I can tell they are doing their best to alleviate it. It is just going to take them a few weeks to get caught up. So we are going to just have to grin & bear it.

Don't worry guys & girls soon we will all be laughing about this.

Remember try to remain positive!!!

:D :o :P :angry: <_< B)