Pink Slip!!

Congratulations, very happy for you!! :)

As a side question; I am wondering how many other people were denied a K-3 & continued with the CR-1 & were approved? Either way, that's awesome!

Steve

Thanks That's why i wanted to post this as i only know of one or two, maybe it will be of some help, i hope so. We were a little (alot!) down in the dumps for so long waiting, and had planned to hire a lawyer etc. but alas, was not necessary!

I am sure it's a very small number of people... maybe David would know?

Maybe none of my business, but do you mind me asking why they denied the K-3? And did it come up in discussion with the VO during the CR-1 Interview?

Congratulations, very happy for you!! :huh:

As a side question; I am wondering how many other people were denied a K-3 & continued with the CR-1 & were approved? Either way, that's awesome!

Steve

Thanks That's why i wanted to post this as i only know of one or two, maybe it will be of some help, i hope so. We were a little (alot!) down in the dumps for so long waiting, and had planned to hire a lawyer etc. but alas, was not necessary!

I am sure it's a very small number of people... maybe David would know?

Maybe none of my business, but do you mind me asking why they denied the K-3? And did it come up in discussion with the VO during the CR-1 Interview?

That's one for the ages, i guess, the only reason we ever got was that because of her testimony and supporting docs we have determined that you do not have a bona fide relationship to the sponsor. i could never get them to elaborate on that. I surmise that the fact that this is an immigration visa vs the non-immigrant k-3 takes more priority. But what do i know, it all seems so arbitrary really, heck it probably boils down to it having to do more with what kind of mood the vo is in that day. It didn't come up during the interview either so go figger. :toot:

CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes !!!

I, too, could never extend the interview time !! LOL LOL