P3 Processing is Complete!!!

Hello All,

I am just bursting to tell every one, that I checked the status of our case with the DOS today....and.....as of July 23, GUZ has completed the processing of our P3, and we are waiting for an interview date to be assigned....since GUZ hands out the next block of interview dates at the end of the month, I hope to know by the end of next week when our interview will be.

WAAAHOOOO!!!!

All of a sudden, it seems our case is rocketing along....GUZ received our P3 on July 7, so that's just 16 calender days to completion, ready for interview assignment. Hope our luck holds up, everyone cross your finger, toes, etc....

Steve

Hello All,

I am just bursting to tell every one, that I checked the status of our case with the DOS today....and.....as of July 23, GUZ has completed the processing of our P3, and we are waiting for an interview date to be assigned....since GUZ hands out the next block of interview dates at the end of the month, I hope to know by the end of next week when our interview will be.

WAAAHOOOO!!!!

All of a sudden, it seems our case is rocketing along....GUZ received our P3 on July 7, so that's just 16 calender days to completion, ready for interview assignment. Hope our luck holds up, everyone cross your finger, toes, etc....

Steve

MUCH, MUCH CONGRATS STEVE!!!

Wow! I couldn't be happier for you both. As you know I have been following your posts with much interest. I am not far behind you as many others along my timeline also.

Now awaiting your next timeline update. I'm anxious to see the interview date posted.

CONGRATS AGAIN,

Clayton

Just returned P3 yesterday. Seems to me that GUZ is on top of things these last 7 months. I hope one day in the future that all petitions are processed in at least 8 months, and really 6 months would be great for people.

We started in Feb, and hope for a Sept 15th interview. That would be about 7 months.

Good luck to you all,

>L

Houston, do you have a problem? ( sorry, just had to do that )

but really, your SO must have a really popular name. That can cause a long name check process. If not that, I guess you are in the norm still on time for P3 > P4.... Some have managed to get P4 in 14 days from a P3 send in... rare however for that.

>L

Hello All,

WAAAHOOOO!!!!

Steve

good luck steve....if they say you are eligible for an interview but no date has been scheduled, does it mean back ground and name check has been completed? now just waiting for a date?....

Andy

Hello All,

WAAAHOOOO!!!!

Steve

good luck steve....if they say you are eligible for an interview but no date has been scheduled, does it mean back ground and name check has been completed? now just waiting for a date?....

Andy

That's what it's supposed to mean...with GUZ, you never know! :rolleyes:

Steve

A big CONGRATS to you both Steve! :) :cheering:

Hopefully we'll be right behind you.

Yes, you should get your P3 in a couple of weeks, if things move along well....we received the P3 even though DOS was telling me that GUZ was waiting to receive the P3 back from Aiwen....oh, well, as long as it's happening, ha,ha.....I figure we are going to get a mid-September interview.....just 6 more weeks!!!! I am very optimistic we will get the pink!!

Steve

Congratulations Steve, It took us a month and a week to get our appointment date from the time we sent P3. It took two weeks to get our interview date from the time GUZ acknowledged receiving P3. So, you are doing pretty good. Hang in there.

Jeff