Where are these on hold people?

If she is at the top we could be in big trouble this is the last response I got from her office.

We understand that this waiting period is very difficult for you, and we

hope that it ends soon. However, another government agency has placed a hold on the process. We do not know why a hold was put on Ms. Zhang's case, and we are unable to predict when the hold will be lifted. When the clearance process is concluded, the Consulate will notify her.

Unfortunately, there is nothing further that we can tell you at this time.

doggie,

that is a response not from the top, but what do I know, I still listen to weather forcasts. Someone does design a model of prediction and it tries to take in all variables to corespond to reality. Is the model working?

Improvements in Legal Immigration processing are necessary to relief widespread senseless waiting and separation of individuals not posing any security treat to our nation. The Family LIFE act is not working as intended. My personal experiences lead me to question the effectiveness and responsibility in the leadership at Consular Affairs.

sorry not much help I know, regardless good luck

Daniel

If she is at the top we could be in big trouble this is the last response I got from her office.

We understand that this waiting period is very difficult for you, and we

hope that it ends soon.  However, another government agency has placed a hold on the process.  We do not know why a hold was put on Ms. Zhang's case, and we are unable to predict when the hold will be lifted.  When the clearance process is concluded, the Consulate will notify her.

Unfortunately, there is nothing further that we can tell you at this time.

I am so tired of all their shit :o

What else they can write here?!

Mick, How are policies changed at schools? If the students complain to the school administration do they change? Are the students seen as credible enough to warrant change? But, if the professors complain to the administration there is a greater likelyhood that some change could occur. Or, the professors know the right place to voice the complaint. The more the professors complain about the students complaining to them the greater chance of change or special attention. I know GZ is unable to do anything about the state-side checks but they need to get us off their backs.

If not GZ whose back should we climb on? As a group we need to bug someone.