Spoke to NVC on July 10 and they said K-1 case sent to GUZ on June 18 (NVC gave me GUZ # on the phone). Nice man from NVC said a letter stating this should be mailed to me in one month. Seems a bit long for me (but every step of this process is, right?) Does this timing sound correct? Based on my signature timeline, am I on track? Should I be calling someone?

Thank you all.

Spoke to NVC on July 10 and they said K-1 case sent to GUZ on June 18 (NVC gave me GUZ # on the phone). Nice man from NVC said a letter stating this should be mailed to me in one month. Seems a bit long for me (but every step of this process is, right?) Does this timing sound correct? Based on my signature timeline, am I on track? Should I be calling someone?

Thank you all.

Mine was sent on 6/11 and I still haven't gotten any hard copy letter from NVC.

I think we're safely within the normal range. :)

Thank you all.

Same as you Michael.

NVC told me out to GUZ on June 19 and would receive a letter with 2-4 weeks of this date. None as of yet. Also told me that they do mass mailings of these notifications so it will arrive sooner or later. I now call this later and still waiting.

I will be watching yours, Dave's and others of the same timeline for an update once it is received. Watch for mine also.

Clayton

Thank you all.

Same as you Michael.

NVC told me out to GUZ on June 19 and would receive a letter with 2-4 weeks of this date. None as of yet. Also told me that they do mass mailings of these notifications so it will arrive sooner or later. I now call this later and still waiting.

I will be watching yours, Dave's and others of the same timeline for an update once it is received. Watch for mine also.

Clayton

Thank you Clayton and IllinoisDave. I'll post as soon as I hear or receive anything. Good luck to all!

I am so jealous of you K1 filers.

In 3 months your application is in Guz.

In 3 months my I-130 will only just get to VSC, then more wait.

Best wishes for you all though.

While I am jealous, I still want you all to be successful.

Thanks credzba for your wishes of our success. Please be assured that we all here have the same jealousy of all who are ahead of us also.

Although let me correct you, this may help eliminate some of your jealousy, it has been 4 months roughly not 3, for most of us for NVC out.

We all wish you the same success on your visa endeavor also. It is only a matter of time. Good luck!

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Thanks credzba for your wishes of our success. Please be assured that we all here have the same jealousy of all who are ahead of us also.

Although let me correct you, this may help eliminate some of your jealousy, it has been 4 months roughly not 3, for most of us for NVC out.

We all wish you the same success on your visa endeavor also. It is only a matter of time. Good luck!

Clayton

I think we all have good wishes for all because we share something so important and life-changing. I truly do enjoy hearing about the successes and can not thank you enough for your insight and words of encouragement (and expertise!).

By the way, I filed on February 26th, so I'm at 5 months without hardcopy of NVC yet!

Clayton

I think we all have good wishes for all because we share something so important and life-changing. I truly do enjoy hearing about the successes and can not thank you enough for your insight and words of encouragement (and expertise!).

By the way, I filed on February 26th, so I'm at 5 months without hardcopy of NVC yet!

My file was sent from the NVC on June 11th to Guangzhou. I still have not received the hard copy yet. I ask the lady I talked to when I checked my status of the K-1, about the letter. She told me not to worry, that the file was in GUZ. She sounded like it was no big deal. :lol: