:huh: :o :(

Two great weeks in Germany and France.

We ate and drank ourselves to death.. In France that is..

Yuhui snapped about 150 pics in Paris alone in just 1 1/2 days.. LOL Can we spell JAPANASE NIKON TOURIST??

Forget Germany. Rainy.. Terrible food and it sucks :lol: We were working at a show anyway..

Hope everyone is OK and more good news came while we were away.

Did Mick and Texan kinda behave?

Juicy reports please... ;) :-)

Now we pack 3 days straight for the move to FL

Did Mick and Texan kinda behave?

Juicy reports please... ;)  :-)

Now we pack 3 days straight for the move to FL

I report to you that Mick didnt behave kind . :angry: ................. :P No, just kidding, he has been very good except gaining on you. :lol: :lol:

It's very nice to feel about your travelling fresh air. We are so jealous and happy for you! :D Welcome you back to our long dragging group. Best wishes for you couples so much happiness! :) Hope me and my fiance will reunite asap to send here more fresh travelling air!

Sarah :P

Three days of packing!!!! Sounds like fun :rolleyes: :D :(

Oh well, it's for a major good reason.

Wish I was there to help you move -- NOT

Anyway, good luck. You are going to go first class and use a moving company aren't you?

That is nice you have got the big new car for the move. Hey, pack the computer near the end so you can keep us posted. And we will be looking forward to seeing some of the photos of you two together in Fa-guo. :)

Of course Li was posting under Mick's name while you were gone..... :ph34r:

It was an accident I say, I am innocent of all charges of nefarious behavior of any kind. To make things even, I posted under her name. :blink:

Seriously Eric, its great to have you back and I hope you had a great trip. We were kind of worried about your return through customs as the Department of Homeland Security thugs recently detained six French journalists at the airport, detained them, subjected them to cavity searches, then deported them. :o Don and I figured this would not sit well with you and you would not sit well afterwards. ;)

As for us, two months in country and Li still hasn't been entered into the BCIS system and still no subsequent SSN. It has become an increasing nightmare. But then, given what we went through in GZ, who could expect more. :P

As to my behaving myself, I have been a perfect gentleman. :angel:

Now Owen has been a little testy however. Must be those Shenyang bus fumes. :D

MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o   You trying to implicate me?

Mick: I don't think a body cavity search would sit well with Eric.

Don: Or, maybe..........Eric wouldn't sit well?

I am only quoting Don. No implication intended. :lol: :D :P

Congrats on your quick packing Eric and Yuhui. Now, when does the actual big move take place. :)  :blink:

June 7 give a day or so. Need to be in Ft Lauderdale by June 11 evening.

I am truly happy for you my friend and thrilled that the breaks seem to be rolling your way at last. You deserve it after all you guys went through. :D