interview date

I just called the DOS and was told that the interview date is August 29th at 7:15am..........................will keep everyone posted with results, I think we are ready for this last climb to get the visa. Can't wait to see my SO, it's been since Nov and we both are so happy to know about the date. Thank you all for your support, as I feel without CFL it would be alot harder to get through this waiting, thanks again to everyone.

Awesome news - Congratulations & Good Luck!! :)

Great news!!

I saw your good news as I took a break from putting the finishing touches on the kitchen sink and packing the forms away for the trip to Guangzhou next Tuesday. My girlfriend and I talk a couple of hours each day going over the possible interview questions and she has made her travel plans, lined up a room at Mr. Yang's for us, and has double and triple checked all her documents. In a few days she and her son will leave for Guangzhou, and then we'll be together again on the 18th.

Good luck to you and your girlfriend. It is an exciting time to be alive.

tsap seui

Yes and good luck to both of you.

Great news!!

I saw your good news as I took a break from putting the finishing touches on the kitchen sink and packing the forms away for the trip to Guangzhou next Tuesday. My girlfriend and I talk a couple of hours each day going over the possible interview questions and she has made her travel plans, lined up a room at Mr. Yang's for us, and has double and triple checked all her documents. In a few days she and her son will leave for Guangzhou, and then we'll be together again on the 18th.

Good luck to you and your girlfriend. It is an exciting time to be alive.

tsap seui

I just called the DOS and was told that the interview date is August 29th at 7:15am..........................will keep everyone posted with results, I think we are ready for this last climb to get the visa. Can't wait to see my SO, it's been since Nov and we both are so happy to know about the date. Thank you all for your support, as I feel without CFL it would be alot harder to get through this waiting, thanks again to everyone.

alright buddy!! that's great news! wish you good luck!

Thanks again!

alright buddy!! that's great news! wish you good luck!

Mike and Zhen thank you for your wishes too. Yes good news these days is nice feeling and hope those behind us stay in touch with CFL members like you who have been really helpful.

Thanks again,

Ben

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Good News is always welcome, Mike & Zhen