Just to say hi

Guest jennifer_lam

Guest jennifer_lam

hi, everybody,

how r u ? I didn't show up for a long time because I was so busy preparing my wedding last few weeks.

Really sorry to hear that there r still some cases r on hold. I'll pray for them who r still waiting.

Best wishes to u all.

Jennifer( 001 Xiao Mi)

Hi Jennifer, great to hear from you again. ;)

Li and I often think about you and we were wondering how you were doing. Hope you have a great wedding and that life is good in California. Just a few days ago we were looking at some of the photos from the March 10 visa pickup crowd. I will always remember that special day. Also, the glasses you helped me buy in GZ are still working fine. Too bad I didn't buy two pair. :o

hi, everybody,

how r u ? I didn't show up for a long time because I was so busy preparing my wedding last few weeks.

Really sorry to hear that there r still some cases r on hold. I'll pray for them who r still waiting.

Best wishes to u all.

Jennifer( 001 Xiao Mi)

Jennifer, you show up eventually!!! :angry: :huh: :lol: Deng Ni Deng De Hao Xing Ku!!! ;) :lol: ;) I miss you.

Li

Guest jennifer_lam

hi, Mick and Xia hua,

I am sorry I let u guys wait so long. :angry: I miis u all too. how r u doing?

R u still in GZ or already in US now? I have been in US for about 2 months. I enjoy the life with my GG here. The only problem is I didn't get my SSN yet. The INS office made a mistake of my birthdate when entering into the database at the airport. I didn't know about the mistake until the SSN department refused issuing the SSN to me. It bring me so much inconvenience. I still need to wait for about 60 days to see what will happen. Thank god the mistake didn't happen before I entered US.

Did I give u guys my phone NO. in US? if not, let me know, I'll send it to ur mail box.

Take care,

Jennifer

Guest jennifer_lam
Xiao Mi, where are your beautiful wedding pictures?  :angry:

hehe...I took more than 20 rolls of films that day not including the pics in Digital camera. I will send u some if u meet me on msn. hehe.. what 's ur msn? :(

hi, Mick and Xia hua,

I am sorry I let u guys wait so long.  :(  I miis u all too. how r u doing?

R u still in GZ or already in US now? I have been in US for about 2 months.  I enjoy the life with my GG here. The only problem is I didn't get my SSN yet. The INS office made a mistake of my birthdate when entering into the database at the airport. I didn't know about the mistake until the SSN department refused issuing the SSN to me. It bring me so much inconvenience. I still need to wait for about 60 days to see what will happen. Thank god the mistake didn't happen before I entered US.

Did I give u guys my phone NO. in US? if not, let me know, I'll send it to ur mail box.

Take care,

Jennifer

Hi again Jennifer. Yes, we have been in the States for two months now, living in northern Alabama. Love to hear from you. I will send PM. Li says hi and sends her love. :angry: :)

Xiao Mi, where are your beautiful wedding pictures?  :(

hehe...I took more than 20 rolls of films that day not including the pics in Digital camera. I will send u some if u meet me on msn. hehe.. what 's ur msn? :)

My address: jltsun at hotmail dot com, will wait for you to add me. :angry:

Xiao Mi, where are your beautiful wedding pictures?  :(

hehe...I took more than 20 rolls of films that day not including the pics in Digital camera. I will send u some if u meet me on msn. hehe.. what 's ur msn? :)

My address: jltsun at hotmail dot com, will wait for you to add me. :angry:

Little Bear,

Do you really want to publish your email address? You may get unwanted mail.