WHITE SLIP QUESTION.

Hi CFL members, this forum been great to learn

and share information

Currently i got the blue slip along with 2 other sheets asking

for more infomation or proof.

But i also got a white slip saying.

Based on your case, you may submit documents by mailing them directly to the Consulate at:

Include this blue sheet, any other refusal sheets, and return address.

If anyone has gone threw this expierence before and like to share some more infomation, Please share.

Thank You CFL members =)

Click here, or do a search for "blue slip" if that doesn't work. (Click on "Search" at the top right of this screen.

Report on what yours says. Some are requests for additional information the VO thinks will prove a valid relationship. Some are downright cruel hoops for the applicant to jump through.

I don't know about the "cruel hoops" that Randy mentions, but I do know that this should save you a ton of money and headaches. It eliminates you or both of you having to go to GUZ again and pay for hotels, meals, etc and wait, and wait, for the decision, and to pick up the visa. Like Don says, get it done quickly. Good luck. ^_^

Edited by RLS (see edit history)

I don't know about the "cruel hoops" that Randy mentions, but I do know that this should save you a ton of money and headaches. It eliminates you or both of you having to go to GUZ again and pay for hotels, meals, etc and wait, and wait, for the decision, and to pick up the visa. Like Don says, get it done quickly. Good luck. ^_^

One recent example

Hi CFL members, this forum been great to learn

and share information

Currently i got the blue slip along with 2 other sheets asking

for more infomation or proof.

But i also got a white slip saying.

Based on your case, you may submit documents by mailing them directly to the Consulate at:

Include this blue sheet, any other refusal sheets, and return address.

If anyone has gone threw this expierence before and like to share some more infomation, Please share.

Thank You CFL members =)

Don't forget to return the white slip with your (or where ever the P-4 went to) mailing address on it too!!!

I don't know about the "cruel hoops" that Randy mentions, but I do know that this should save you a ton of money and headaches. It eliminates you or both of you having to go to GUZ again and pay for hotels, meals, etc and wait, and wait, for the decision, and to pick up the visa. Like Don says, get it done quickly. Good luck. :smartass:

One recent example

Of course you are right, Randy. That was a cruel hoop to make anyone jump through. I thought of it as something different than a "hoop" and more like - "let's just make him walk the hot coals in his bare feet." I would say that being able to mail things in is a much smaller hoop than making someone travel 500 miles to do it in person.

rlheim is the "Hoop" master. :signthankspin: