I can't believe you all are serious! Wow! I hate those bamboo mats. I am somewhat harry. My chest/back/leg/arm/head hair was constantly getting caught in the mat and being yanked out. I had to sleep in a t-shirt because of it... Also, the little bamboo peices would stick in my side. After a few nights of that, I put a sheet on the floor... It was softer, cooler, and more comfortable... Oh how I love my AC and Select Comfort bed!!!!

You spoiled American :sleeping:

This would be me. I like my bed. nice and soft. I slept on a board for a week and i didn't like it. But sleeping next to my wife was the only thing that stopped me from going to the hotel for a good night's sleep

On my first trip to Nanning, I was so ready by the second day to sleep in a air conditioned room with a soft bed. I bought Lucy a room air conditioner for 1300 yuan and a covered mattress pad for 400 yuan.

I slept like a baby the rest of my trip.

Talk about spoiled huh?

Bamboo experience? Yeah, for about 1 minute until that first pinch.

Funny thing about the air conditioner purchase... They gave us two free bamboo mats with the sale!!!

:lol:

Edited by esun41 (see edit history)

You guys are really cracking me up with the bamboo mat experience :cheering:

I still haven't heard anyone else's experience with grass cloth for sleeping. Grass does not pinch, it is somewhat soft, it is cool, but you can't fish with it Ron unless you make a net out ot it. :cheering:

Wow! I hate those bamboo mats. I am somewhat harry. My chest/back/leg/arm/head hair was constantly getting caught in the mat and being yanked out. I had to sleep in a t-shirt because of it... Also, the little bamboo peices would stick in my side. After a few nights of that, I put a sheet on the floor... It was softer, cooler, and more comfortable... Oh how I love my AC and Select Comfort bed!!!!

Where was your human mat? :D

Wow! I hate those bamboo mats. I am somewhat harry. My chest/back/leg/arm/head hair was constantly getting caught in the mat and being yanked out. I had to sleep in a t-shirt because of it... Also, the little bamboo peices would stick in my side. After a few nights of that, I put a sheet on the floor... It was softer, cooler, and more comfortable... Oh how I love my AC and Select Comfort bed!!!!

Where was your human mat? :D

Or would that be a "haz mat"????????? :P