2 Pinks, CR1 & CR2

Yes she got the expected Pink slips today. No big surprise since once she got the letter to take her passports to GUZ she knew she would get the visas. I was still in a zombie stage back then. Here is what happened during the interview. It is in Guz process. Our CR1, CR2 Interview and result to Mantis check.

Of course we are happy that we are at the end of the road, except for a few minor things. But at least she can work and I will be able to put her on my insurance. She won't be a burden to you the tax payer, unless catastrophe hits us :lol:

How do I celebrate when I know things are the way they are for all those still in this journey?

It is very regrettable that this process takes so long. It is regrettable that as a nation we got so carried away with welfare, some years ago, that we forgot about: if you want to really help someone don't give them a handout, give them opportunity to work and take care of themselves. For most of us and our better half, it has not been about getting Gov benefits. In fact we signed papers that we will keep them away from being wards of the state. So difficult to bring in a SPOUSE to a hard working tax paying citizen born and raised in the USA. Somehow our priorities got all turned around. How many Presidents did not protect our borders, some of whom I voted for, others made it mandatory to teach in Spanish and give away benefits to non USCs. Somehow we have representatives who don't seem very concerned about us the US Citizen. I just hope YOU as a voter get your representative's mind out of the 60s welfare give away and into the real problems of today and focused on us the legal working citizen, and our families. At least I have one smart lady Congresswoman in my district who understands that there are TWO (2) separate problems with immigration. One is our problems with the long long delays (Hurray she gets it, she really does and I am so surprised and happy about her). The other is what to do about the illegals. I am glad in her case it is not all about the illegals.

This process exacts a toll on people. My wife is upset about the process too and just cannot understand why our gov promotes what it does in immigration. This has been the hardest on her, as she talks more and more about it. I feel no YAAAAA HOOO. I'm tired, and just want to begin a peaceful, work hard, happy life. My wife and I will drift away into quiet obscurity and live our life. I think everything will get happier and happier for us. Jeez I can FEEL again.

Sorry if I am too political. It just hits me hard during this time. I FEEL for the rest of you going through this process. YOU are the ones our representatives should feel sorry for and try to help with a streamlined priority system.

I want to YAAA HOO. I am happy about it. The good part is just too personal, and I am so ashamed of what our leaders have done, and what I let them do with little communication. Probably should edit the heck out of this before posting. Don & Mods have at it if you must.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DOUG!

We gonna skin a pig just for you tonight. Serve ya some down home grits.

Thanks for the PINKY thought there Jim. I will keep that in mind.

Thanks for the YAAAA HOOOO there Randy. I needed that.

You know I need to maybe cook up a big pig when she gets here. What is that ugly as heck bunch of fried up pork or pork fat (guts?) they like to pick off and eat over there. Like a big mound of fried ears stuck to the bone it looks like. She LOVE's that stuff. That would be a real treat for her.

Congratulations.......I don't think your comments were too political...just the plain truth. Our goverment suffers from a complete lack of common sense and practicality.....they are WAY too worried about "political correctness" and what Mexico( and other countries) think about us. All those other whining, American-bashing countries can go p@#$ up a rope as far as I care....when's the last time any of THEM offered to help us out during a natural disaster or even 9/11........sure, some offered "pledges" after Katrina, but most never followed through with the dough....

Unless we change it, it won't get better....it'll get worse....

"People get the kind of govenment they deserve."......Mark Twain

I smell the mods approaching......I better shut my biscuit trap.

Anyway, Doug, congrats to you and your super-wife......hope to meet you guy some day. Some hanger-flying, maybe? lol.....("there I was, thought I was gonna die"....etc.....)

Best Wishes,

Steve

We just may have to do that Dallas get-together in the near future. There's a few couples here in the Tyler area we could bring that aren't CFL alums but the more the merrier huh?

Could make your wife a bit more comfortable.

Congrats Doug... I know you'd waited a while and you're right... The process is way to long but we live in a dangerous world these days so incompetence has gone three fold in our government.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:sosad: :( :toot: :toot: :toot:

THANKS everyone!

She got the visas IN HAND!

No more GuzGov, but thanks to all employees of Guz who try their best to help us.

The train leaves in 4 minutes for Beijing. She may delay her USA arrival until the 27th.

Got carpet installed in the first floor of that crooked little lake house. Man it is beginning to take shape and look like a place people can live in. I am encouraged. We need another week or so for upstairs. I have never taken on a house that needed so many corrections to make it normal. Lots of work left but the outcome looks hopeful now.

Later Dudes and Dudetts. :lol: